Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multivitamins under rated

wow very excited about this!

multi vitamins are sooo important..lot of bodybuldiers dont even take a multi.. pretty fucking stupid

Really good info. I am just as guilty as planning out when I will run out of supplement yet take my multi for granted. You can tell a real difference when you go off.

Sports nutrition :: Ruthless 3D Multi - Ruthless Supplements

Ruthless-3d is the best you can get. THere is a reason We made it a 3 a day and not a 1 a day. O and its .75 cents a day for this one!!! Use discount code Ruthless10 plus the shipping is free. I take it .75 cents a day is much more closer to what you were looking for bro?? :biggrin::biggrin:

^^^^^^^BINGO!!!! I use to spend a fortune on animal pak and orange triad - both are good products BUT seriously over priced for what they are .
I've been using Ruthless 3d and i can tell you its as good as any - and less than half the price per serving..WIN WIN !:evil:

^^^^^^^BINGO!!!! I use to spend a fortune on animal pak and orange triad - both are good products BUT seriously over priced for what they are .
I've been using Ruthless 3d and i can tell you its as good as any - and less than half the price per serving..WIN WIN !:evil:

Awesome ordered 2 bottles yesterday but couldn't find much feedback on it

Top Bottom