Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

I feel that a lot of you gals have got to get a grip on your egos. I wear the absolute baggiest of baggy sweats, top and bottom. I push the heaviest weights of any female (and many many males) in my gym. I have been asked more than half a dozen times in the past 6 months "where do you work out?" in public places by folks that have never met me and have no idea other than my physique through baggy clothes that I 'might' workout! I'm not bragging. Through it all I can assure you that the main thing that both males and females, trainers and beginners in your gym will ASSUME about you is that you are "on". For those of us that have never been "on" this is both the ultimate compliment and the ultimate insult when you finally realize how low the public's expectation of "natural" female bodybuilding is. Pat yourselves on the back for how hard you've worked to get where you are. DON'T pat yourselves on the back thinking everyone is envious of you. I know the gossip that goes behind a muscular female physique......steroids.....lesbian/man hater......sleeping with the right connections.....something not right with that one.....ambitious......dysmorphic syndrome "heck, she's just like an anorexic but opposite"....genetics......born into money to buy her boobs/calves/shoulders/, just wait until she's middle aged and goes to pot etc........

And so it goes. I can assure your that a few people envy you, the rest *hate* you in a bizarre sorta self justifying way.

MS said:
I feel that a lot of you gals have got to get a grip on your egos. I wear the absolute baggiest of baggy sweats, top and bottom. I push the heaviest weights of any female (and many many males) in my gym. I have been asked more than half a dozen times in the past 6 months "where do you work out?" in public places by folks that have never met me and have no idea other than my physique through baggy clothes that I 'might' workout! I'm not bragging. Through it all I can assure you that the main thing that both males and females, trainers and beginners in your gym will ASSUME about you is that you are "on". For those of us that have never been "on" this is both the ultimate compliment and the ultimate insult when you finally realize how low the public's expectation of "natural" female bodybuilding is. Pat yourselves on the back for how hard you've worked to get where you are. DON'T pat yourselves on the back thinking everyone is envious of you. I know the gossip that goes behind a muscular female physique......steroids.....lesbian/man hater......sleeping with the right connections.....something not right with that one.....ambitious......dysmorphic syndrome "heck, she's just like an anorexic but opposite"....genetics......born into money to buy her boobs/calves/shoulders/, just wait until she's middle aged and goes to pot etc........

And so it goes. I can assure your that a few people envy you, the rest *hate* you in a bizarre sorta self justifying way.

if this is directed at me, I'm far from the "bodybuilding" physique... and although i don't care one iota what those in my gym think about me, i doubt that many (outside of those who have either dabbled themselves or know a great deal about it) talk about me as far as AS use goes...

i'm not saying i'm proud of people being envious of or hating on me... i'm saying that it is fact that get the looks from the girls (and some of the guys) and i couldn't care less what they think and what they do... i'm saying i'm proud of the work that i've put in, i'm proud of the hours and sweat that i've dedicated to getting where i am... and if i like to watch myself in the mirror while i'm doing it, well then so be it.. i've always been like this... even when i was fat and disgusting looking (and OBVIOUSLY not touching AS) i've always gravitated toward mirrors... i love seeing my body work and progress... i don't go in the gym to get attention i go there to bust my ass... if i attract it then i really fail to see how this has become my problem, on or off...

(btw the looks i've gotten are nothing new and nothing i associate with being on, they begun long before my cycle... )

for the record, i'd like to say that i am far from big-breasted... it seems that so many people's comments on this thread are going back to sportin a big set of titties and pushing them up in everyone's face and such... i'm as flat as they come... so wearing a sports bra is not a "look at me tactic" on my behalf... (i think from the pics this one's obvious!! :) )

Geez Louise TV3....look what ya started ;)

Whatever.......it all boils down to self confidence, either you got it or you dont......the best part is you can achieve it. Whether it be from lifting weights, or getting a new haircut......

Spatterson mentioned earlier, that watching yourself in the mirror is about watching and keeping your form.....that is why we all use them, and why they are there, in abundance. Just a little joking on the other page.......sheesh......lighten up already.

I have skipped the cardio for the last few weeks also, and my abbs , shoulders and chest look damn well cut.........I guess cause I am a juice head also :rolleyes:

Who is Hardasnails???? Male or female???? Just curious as to where they are coming from, and what their goals are, and diet...... :)

And BtW Phem..good last pic.....and you were smiling :)

wow...I mean...wow

I'm really surprised and disappointed for 2 reasons:

1) I've been here for less than a week and I have already had the unfortunate experience of watching you all in an all-out cat-fight.

2) Does a friction really exist between those who "do" and those who "don't" take supplements?? Because I don't think I can stomach a 'holier than thou' attitude on-line since I already deal with it at the gym.

Holy shit guys, no f-ing wonder I don't have any girlfriends.

VDL

Can't we all just get along?:bawling:

Re: wow...I mean...wow

VooDoo Lady said:

2) Does a friction really exist between those who "do" and those who "don't" take supplements?? Because I don't think I can stomach a 'holier than thou' attitude on-line since I already deal with it at the gym.

I always thought there was a mutual admiration from both sides..... :bigkiss:

Excellent...glad to hear it

Becuase I have the worlds most boring job..and I was looking forward to spending a lot of time here.

on second thought.....I suppose a respectfully spirited exchange every once in a while isn't so bad.....

:argue:

VDL

spatterson said:
Voodoo, this is a GREAT board, 'on' or not. I'm sure you will feel welcome here. I find it to be educational and nonjudgemental, for the most part.

I felt the need to stand up for Phem because I know what she looked like precycle, and I know what I look like (and I'm not on gear), and I would hate to let people think that these results are achieved through AS use only. I have worked too hard for that.

amen to both points...

gear will only get you so far, i think we all know if you aren't putting in the work you won't see jack in the form of results... and if you are putting in the work, on or off, then be proud... and screw what everyone else says/thinks/does...

and voodoo... i TOTALLY understand the g/f comment... 100%!! :D

Re: Excellent...glad to hear it

VooDoo Lady said:
Becuase I have the worlds most boring job..and I was looking forward to spending a lot of time here.

on second thought.....I suppose a respectfully spirited exchange every once in a while isn't so bad.....

:argue:

VDL

Imagine the scenario if we all worked out at the same gym????? YIKES :D

Top Bottom