Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

Hannibal I gotta side with ya without any other info on "hardas". I don't understand why he is posting on the women's board or what he is pushing or selling. I also worry that people such as cutie and sassy69 would post on this board for training and diet advice if they have direct access to someone as awesome as hardasnails? No doubt I have missed something crucial by not hanging arond this board 24/7??

Im glad I finally got to check this thread out!!! I am really annoyed when people type in all caps...looks like you are screaming for attention...makes me think you dont get much out of cyberspace! I have found those that do not brag about themselves and their credentials are the ones I seek advice from and admire. if you are good and successful you do not have to annouce it to others, they see it w/ out all the hype. Im glad you are confident...everyone should be...but you are WAY beyond that, and just a bit of advice...people are not attracted to that nor will they ever look up to you. IF anything turns people off. Really you dont have to make such an effort to be noticed...

Re Ladies

Hi Ladies,

I will speak for myself, hope Sassy 69 will agree.
Hard is a great trainer and can work wonders with diet.

I posted my diet because I like to gain different perspectives as I have been on here for a while and you ladies seem to know your stuff from a woman's perspective.
He is not Pushing or selling anything.... he was defending an earlier post on my behalf.

MS, Hard is an awesome guy and you apparently did miss something crucial in the earlier posts no offence....... MS.

Spatterson, with regard to him typing in caps he types to everybody in caps he doesn't mean anything by it... I will be sure to give him an e-mail etiquette lesson.

I am not writing this to be a smart- - - I just hope you do not
prejudge him because he could teach everybody a thing or two.

Later C :angel:

spatterson said:
KB, I went from 160 to 225 in a matter of months, and I'm sure you can too. I bet by Christmas you're shallow squatting a least a few at 225.

Have you tried barking really loudly to psych yourself up?

:lmao:

thanks spatts... yea..ill get there one day. i am improving a little every week so its looking good:)
oh and yes dear....i HAVE tried barking loudly... how do ya think this hulk got to 160 in the first place baby!?!? ;)
i probably shouldnt be bragging about that in a room full hard core bitches huh? :p

WOOF!

I thought I might add to this....I DO wear make up to the gym - very light - Its not a necessity, but I feel better when I have it on....I also LIKE to wear cute workout clothes...Its one of my favorite things to shop for....Im not trying to stop traffic by anymeans - its just me!!! I do watch myself as I work out - only to stay focused - believe me, I dont get turned on and I dont think I am all that!

The past posts I read saying you either had to do this/that is BS...do whatever works for you as an individual...baggy crazy wear pants are NOT where its at for me...that just me though...so girls quit worrying over the silly things! you can train HEAVY and HARD if your wearing baggies or if your big DD's are flopping around in everyones face!! IMHO

I'm with you, l2w. The nice thing is, we all paid the same membership and have equal right to be at the gym, even if it bugs somebody else.

THe boy knows his shit and goes out of his way to answer even dumb questions. He's solid both physicallly and as good friend, so cut him some slack

That may well be so...but no one wants to spend the time listening to someone who is half occupied with patting himself on the back. Although WIDELAT seems to surpass hardasnails in this dept. Ever read any of his posts? :rolleyes: Now THERE'S a man who's stuck on himself.

Re Spatterson

Hi Spatterson,

I don't see him much because we live far away I see him every couple of months we train and that's it.
Unfortunatly he does not live closer so I came to the boards for additional assistance.
But after this I have a feeling nobody will help me because they think I should go to him . :(

Later C :angel:

this thread was too funny....

TV and Cutie....i'm a great smacker too...i checked his pics....hmmm...i'm almost as big as he is...just not as muscled...yet....he's a keeper....verry yummy...

Luvs...i'm with ya babe...i like to look good where ever i am....gym included....for ME...not anyone else....since i spend so much time there i might as well have cute gym clothes...cause i'm usually with the hubby....working out together can be good foreplay! lol!

and if they charged me and my man for mirror use....we couldn't afford a membership! lol! i wanna see my muscles working and my form....

i'm in a zone when i'm in there working out...so not doing anything for anyone else's amusement, attention, ect..

W6 could run circles around your ol trainer Hardasnails....and yet do you ever see him act like an ass and list his credentials...bragging on his vast knowledge??? Those are people I RESPECT and LISTEN to, and would train with. The all caps thing was not a huge deal but his whole attitude in the post was pathetic!! Seems like he is trying to assure us just how good he is, and maybe even convince himself...maturity will come....hopefully!

Top Bottom