Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

What kind of a guy names himself after a brand of nail polish ...can we call him Sally Hensen instead!! Please!!!:lmao:

BTW I can eat that in a day!!!:chomp:

I thought I might add to this....I DO wear make up to the gym - very light - Its not a necessity, but I feel better when I have it on....I also LIKE to wear cute workout clothes...Its one of my favorite things to shop for....Im not trying to stop traffic by anymeans - its just me!!! I do watch myself as I work out - only to stay focused - believe me, I dont get turned on and I dont think I am all that!

The past posts I read saying you either had to do this/that is BS...do whatever works for you as an individual...baggy crazy wear pants are NOT where its at for me...that just me though...so girls quit worrying over the silly things! you can train HEAVY and HARD if your wearing baggies or if your big DD's are flopping around in everyones face!! IMHO:D

Triple V

OMG LOL.......I am not even gonna I never thought of that..... you are so funny he has an awsome sense of humor so I am sure he will find that funny :lmao:

Later Cutie :angel:

Actualy I'm not that bad of a guy. Ask cutie, i stop what am doing to go over and give assistance or advice to any one that needs it. Like I tell people there is not a wrong way to do something, there is improper ways. As a trainer one has to keep an opened mind. I only suggest to the person to try and see how it feels, if it feels better then fine and if it doesn't atleast I tried, but majority of the time is better. One also has to take in consideration as well the health status of a person. People bust on people that they have chicken legs or one arm smaller than the other one. But did you ever consider that they may have been into an accident or something to inhbit them from trainning that specific range of motion. So before opening up your mouth and commenting on a persons phyisque, find out the whole story first. Cutie was the one who taught me this. And for all those people who call them selves "bodybuilders". Your not a true body builder till you have been on stage Then you can call your self a true "bodybuilder" untill then you are a bodysculpture. And any won who has the courage to stand up on stage ...More power to ya especially when they are phyically challenged or in a wheel chair that gives hope to any body that goals can be accomplished !! prime example Greg Rando !!

bodybuilding and this board is about commrodery and helping each other achive their goals and trying to educate people in not making the same mistakes we have all made in the past...so support each other in his or her goals and we will all be succesful in the end

keep it real
Hardasnails

OMG...TV.... i swear girl... u had me LMAO while reading this thread!!! Ohhhhh it felt so good!!! thanks! LOL

Spatts...holy shit!!! i luv the way ur twisted lil mind works! its a great quality!! very sharp !!! BEAUTIFUL!! just wonderful!:)

Now... come on ladies... a lil birdy told me that hardasnails is not such a bad guy so leave him alone...or im comin to kick ur asses... yea you TV... and Spatts... im catchin up to u guys!! u beta believe it girlies... i squatted a big 160 the other day for 8reps!! ok ok... so thats ur warm up set but ill kick yo asses anyway! ;) :p

:bigkiss:

hardasnails73 said:

ANY OF WHOSE ARE WELCOME TO COME TRAIN WITH ME, BUT MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T HANG OR END UP PUKING DUE TO THE INTENSITY.!!

**YAWN**

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom