Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

tripleV

You know those girls that walk by like they think they're "all that and a bag of chips" sort of thing...?

well that seems to be ME these days at the gym! i have an evil look, im so frickin focused, im talking to the weights, i grunt and groan, and i lift heavier than ALL girls and some weak ass boys.

grrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Last edited:
Ewwww yes

Yes I hatttte them with their tight ass clothes boobs flying everywhere and ALWAYS checkin thier stuff in the mirror whats with that. I just take my baseball cap and push it down before I push them down LOL

Later Cutie

lol

anyways......

i wear a baseball hat too!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so noone can really see me looking at myself ! hee hee

Re: Ewwww yes

Cutie said:
Yes I hatttte them with their tight ass clothes boobs flying everywhere and ALWAYS checkin thier stuff in the mirror whats with that. I just take my baseball cap and push it down before I push them down LOL

Later Cutie

I was going to say : thats me ;) I am always flexin in the mirror, to get the blood pumpin.......makin sure the titties are still tucked into my tight ass shirt........:fro:

The ones that do that at our gym are the skinny chicks, and they prance and pose around in tight little outfits. In the old days, I used to envy them. But now with my trained eye (hehe), I can see "skinny-fat". They're skinny all right, but they all have little fat bulges squishing out of their sports bras and waistbands. :sick:

I'm a mirror hog.... 100%, i love watching myself, i'm fascinated by my muscles...

I know that i'm the girl in the gym that the rest of the girls envy... i'm not bragging about it... makes me a little uncomfortable, but i've put the work it... they can sit there all they want doing shoulder press with the pink dumbells and give me the dirtiest/strangest/biggest look of disgust they can muster-up when i'm pressing the 45s, but g'dammit, at least they know that i've worked hard for my body...

most of them will claim that they don't want to be "big" like me :confused: (i'm far from big), but yet i think most of them are just afraid to actually do any work... they go to the gym just to say they did/do... i get my moneys worth... and at the end of the day... i'm the one with the abs/shoulders/arms that get noticed :D hehe...

i wish there were more girls who lifted more seriously around my gym... seeing gals with better xyz than me motivates me... there used to be a trainer who was rock solid... she's still hard but she's lost some size... her skins a little clearer now too... i'm assuming she's now off her cycle... hehe...

Re Attitude

Well.... It seems to me if a person has to constantly check themself in the mirror every 2 minutes there may be a bit of insecurity there.
I mean well... nothing has changed in the two minutes you checked yourself on the treadmill before. :)

Later Cutie

tripleV said:
lol

anyways......

i wear a baseball hat too!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so noone can really see me looking at myself ! hee hee

anyways....

you aggrrrrrressive women scare me:(

personally i couldn't care less about the treadmill... cardio is one of those evil things that i hardly do anymore

and things do change in two minutes... i can get a great pump in my arms with one set of curls... i love watching the striations in my shoulders when doing lateral raises...

my chest separation always amazes me too...

and then there's my six pack... hehe, damn proud of that too :)

i'm in awe of the changes my body has made... no insecurities there... i don't do it to make sure my hair or makeup is perfect, that everything is tucked in or whatever, i do it to see the hard work i've put in... and i'm proud... it motivates me... and that's all there is to it

amen sister phem ;) love watching them muscles move.......the body is most definetly a work of art, one to be appreciated, and worshipped continually in the mirror :)

Top Bottom