Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

Late to this thread but...

I always get in some good mirror time at the gym myself. I used to be seflconscious about it, but then I figured, what the hell, that's what they're there for. Besides, I'm not doing this shit for my health, after all. I run for my health, but weights are just for me and my sexy self, lol.

Wyst

Here's a funny story. We have this one woman at our gym who has the worst gym etiquette you can imagine. I've written threads about her previously. She thinks she is such hot stuff, and she loves to try to intimidate people by saying she was using whatever equipment they were on (when she wasn't), standing close so they'll leave it, being loud and obnoxious, etc.

She tried this on me once about 2 years ago (before I started training hard). I stood my ground, but I still felt guilty and mad about it. BUT... I think it was at THAT MOMENT THE FIRE was LIT in me and I decided to train FOR REAL!!!

Now, she's actually intimated by me! :D (And I've never been rude to her.) I can tell she checks me out whenever she sees me, but then she'll go work out in a different part of the gym from wherever I am! She still has her little bit of muscle, but just too much bf, and getting fatter it seems.

If she only knew how much of my progress has been due to her...

In behalf of Cutie defense, I have trained with her and she is one of the most determined people I know to achieve her goals naturally wih out the use of artifical means. If Phemomen has these "straitions" in your shoulder one must be using clen,t-3 or chem to achieve them especially with lack of doing cardio, but to each their own. "Juice heads" can easily be spotted in the gym. they are the ones usual looking at them selves in the mirror flexing in the mirror or have on cloths 2 sizes to small !! LOL Yes it is true i see chicks coming to the gym with their make up and there little tiny clublike out fits. I find it hilarious because those people are candy asses, a bunch of want a bes who only get in my way when i'm training. Some times I wonder when people are staring in the mirror, they are at some fun house where in the reffelction they think they see a muscular person staring back at them. Now on the other hand when those narcisitic people get in front of me when doing my set I will tell them to get the hell out of the way. Yes my size does when I tell a person to get out of the way, but when cutie is working out just becuase she is a female, a male will step right in front of her.....and that really pisses me off and i tell the bastard to move !! and they know I mean NOW. AS for prancing are and staring at your self in the mirror, thats all good only if you are getting ready for a show, but it your trying to get attention that the wrong way to do it!! Many of the women tend to work out their mouths more then the designated body part !!

JUST MY .02

if you know anything about dieting spatterson one can not get straitions with out doing cardio !!! thats my point! not that you can get cut with out drugs !!

hardasnails73 said:
In behalf of Cutie defense, I have trained with her and she is one of the most determined people I know to achieve her goals naturally wih out the use of artifical means. If Phemomen has these "straitions" in your shoulder one must be using clen,t-3 or chem to achieve them especially with lack of doing cardio, but to each their own. "Juice heads" can easily be spotted in the gym. they are the ones usual looking at them selves in the mirror flexing in the mirror or have on coming to the gym with their make up and there little tiny clublike out fits. I find it hilarious because those people are candy asses, a bunch of want a bes who only get in my way when i'm training. Some times I wonder when people are staring in the mirror, they are at some fun house where in the reffelction they think they see a muscular person staring back at them. Now on the other hand cloths 2 sizes to small !! LOL Yes it is true i see chicks when those narcisitic people get in front of me when doing my set I will tell them to get the hell out of the way. Yes my size does when I tell a person to get out of the way, but when cutie is working out just becuase she is a female, a male will step right in front of her.....and that really pisses me off and i tell the bastard to move !! and they know I mean NOW. AS for prancing are and staring at your self in the mirror, thats all good only if you are getting ready for a show, but it your trying to get attention that the wrong way to do it!! Many of the women tend to work out their mouths more then the designated body part !!

JUST MY .02

LMAO

how did i become the target to this flame i DO NOT know... but here it goes... phem's response... i'm tired so i'm not going to sweat this too much...

1) Iit is common knowledge that i am on an anavar cycle... no doubt there... never touched clen/t3/dnp or otherwise... i have a crazy metabolism... there are many many pics of my shoulders floating around (since you sound doubtful...)

2) I really hate doing cardio i do it resentfully when i do.. and i eat like a pig... i've been blessed with a wonderfully fast metabolism... i'll be getting back to the cardio when i start worrying about cutting up, not a concern right now...

3)if i am a 'juice head" then so be it... i work out in super baggy pants and a sports bra... i like watching my muscles... i don't flex or pose, but i do watch my form extensively and use the mirrors as a tool... but i like looking at my shape... nah... i love it :D

4) i generally find the least busy/unpopulated areas of the gym to work in... i don't like being around people, i tend to choose times of the day that are the least populated and i generally mind my business.. i don't really talk to anyone... i guess people think i'm snobbish or whatever, i'm not, i'm just shy... that's all...

5) i know that i attract attention in the gym... other than my regular workout, i don't do ANYTHING to draw attention to myself... if people choose to stare at me, that's their problem, not mine... if they have a problem with me they can just choose not to look at me...

6) the name is phemomena if ya can't spell it all, call me phem for short :D

k, i'm done, tired must sleep...

spatterson said:
I believe phem just stopped doing cardio fairly recently, and she has been cut for some time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Phem.

You can do a search for her pre-cycle pics.

well... i've been slacking in the area for about a month and a half... almost two months... and the cuts are still there...

and i did i had them before i started my cycle, they've come out a lot more during...

Hey Project!! How cut am I? Have you seen me do cardio ANY TIME in the last 3+ months?

Nope, no cardio in quite a while, and I'd say you're pretty cut. Shoulders, arms, quads, all show good definition to my eye.

And we can't forget the super-abs...the cut that can't be hidden.

:D

Last edited:
gosh, i'm awful, get me started and i just rant and rant... i'm tired but when i get called out... dammit, here... my shoulders today...

they aren't as strirated as the previous pic, but trust me, the they're there....

Top Bottom