Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

hardasnails73 said:
OH GIRLS I JUST LIKE TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS ALITTLE BIT !! ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN, I STARE AT MY SELF IN THE MIRROR EVER SO OFTEN AS WELL ESPECIALLY WHEN i'M DOWN AROUND THAT 3-4 % RANGE. i LOVE TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT, NOT WITH JUST MY GOOD LOOKS, BUT ALSO MY STRENGTH. LB FOR LB I'M ONE OF THE STRONGEST GUYS IN MY AREA AND THAT MAKES PEOPLE EVEN MORE ENVIOUS ME. nOT ONLY DO I LOOK GOOD BUT I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO BACK IT UP. AND WHEN EVER i GOTO GYMS I CAN;T GET A GOOD WORKOUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING WHAT EXERCISES I DO. AS MY CREDENTIALS, i'M FAR ABOVE MOST PERSONAL TRAINERS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A "CERTIFICATION" THAT AN IDIOT CAN ACHIEVE, I ALSO HAVE MY BACHELORS IN NUTRIRION AND KINESIOLOGY. AND WHEN I GO INTO GYM I CRACK UP WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT BECUASE MAJORITY HAVENT GOT A DAMN CLUE TO WHAT MUSCLE GROUP THEY ARE WORKING!! AND WOMEN CAN COME IN TO THE GYM WITH THEIR TITS BOUNCING, ASSES GIGGLING BECAUSE I'M THERE TO DO ONE THING AND THAT IS TO TRAIN AND NOT LOOK AT ASS OR SOCIALIZE. LIKE i SAID EVERY ONES PRIORITIES ARE DIFFERENT. AS TO PHEM YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAY BE ONE DAY YOUR SHOULDERS WILL BE AS STRAITED AS MINE !! lol
IS IT TRUE THAT WHEN FEMALES OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE FOR A GIVEN TIME THEY TEND TO HAVE PEROIDS REGULATED AT THE SAME TIME....JK
OH BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY DIET AS CUTIE SHE KNOWS WHAT I EAT AND WHAT DISCPLINE IT TAKES TO LOOK THIS GOOD. MY DIET IS CLEANER THEN MOST PEOPLES DIETS YEAR ROUND THAT WHY I IMPROVE EACH YEAR AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME YEAR AFTER YEAR !!
ANY OF WHOSE ARE WELCOME TO COME TRAIN WITH ME, BUT MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T HANG OR END UP PUKING DUE TO THE INTENSITY.!!

omg!! my my! some serious shit goin on there buddy! ;) ok ok... post a sample diet for me. u seem to know ur shit and i would be oh so curious how ur diet works and a diet u would recomend for one of us tittie bounchin dames. thank ya! :D

OK recently I have had serious issues with what MS was saying about how the outside world views bb chicks. On the weekend I went to a wedding were I wore this dress with little straps that didn't hide my upper body at all. All night I got comments and it didn't make me feel good at all. I just wanted to blend in and have fun. I don't bodybuild for the look of it, it's a passion and the way it looks is not what I call pretty. I just love training and muscle, but that doesn't mean I necessarily feel I look good for all purposes.

The outside world has to comment on what they feel is extraordinary, but the comments shit me. I don't do it for anyone else and don't care in the least to hear what they think. Some comments I get are negative which shits me all the more because I don't want their approval anyway - like one uncle said 'excuse me bloke, - Oh no sorry that's you'. What's his point??

What shits me more is that at times I think people are trying to encourage me to re-evaluate my goals, which won't happen. Like Andrulla Blanchette when she first started out she said that she put on muscle quickly and so stopped lifting, but then when she changed gyms and bodybuilding was encouraged she kept on and on deliberately trying to get bigger. All because she was made to feel good about having muscle.

General society tries not to encourage muscularity amongst women. I for one love it.

hardasnails73 said:
OH GIRLS I JUST LIKE TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS ALITTLE BIT !! ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN, I STARE AT MY SELF IN THE MIRROR EVER SO OFTEN AS WELL ESPECIALLY WHEN i'M DOWN AROUND THAT 3-4 % RANGE. i LOVE TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT, NOT WITH JUST MY GOOD LOOKS, BUT ALSO MY STRENGTH. LB FOR LB I'M ONE OF THE STRONGEST GUYS IN MY AREA AND THAT MAKES PEOPLE EVEN MORE ENVIOUS ME. nOT ONLY DO I LOOK GOOD BUT I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO BACK IT UP. AND WHEN EVER i GOTO GYMS I CAN;T GET A GOOD WORKOUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING WHAT EXERCISES I DO. AS MY CREDENTIALS, i'M FAR ABOVE MOST PERSONAL TRAINERS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A "CERTIFICATION" THAT AN IDIOT CAN ACHIEVE, I ALSO HAVE MY BACHELORS IN NUTRIRION AND KINESIOLOGY. AND WHEN I GO INTO GYM I CRACK UP WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT BECUASE MAJORITY HAVENT GOT A DAMN CLUE TO WHAT MUSCLE GROUP THEY ARE WORKING!! AND WOMEN CAN COME IN TO THE GYM WITH THEIR TITS BOUNCING, ASSES GIGGLING BECAUSE I'M THERE TO DO ONE THING AND THAT IS TO TRAIN AND NOT LOOK AT ASS OR SOCIALIZE. LIKE i SAID EVERY ONES PRIORITIES ARE DIFFERENT. AS TO PHEM YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAY BE ONE DAY YOUR SHOULDERS WILL BE AS STRAITED AS MINE !! lol
IS IT TRUE THAT WHEN FEMALES OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE FOR A GIVEN TIME THEY TEND TO HAVE PEROIDS REGULATED AT THE SAME TIME....JK
OH BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY DIET AS CUTIE SHE KNOWS WHAT I EAT AND WHAT DISCPLINE IT TAKES TO LOOK THIS GOOD. MY DIET IS CLEANER THEN MOST PEOPLES DIETS YEAR ROUND THAT WHY I IMPROVE EACH YEAR AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME YEAR AFTER YEAR !!
ANY OF WHOSE ARE WELCOME TO COME TRAIN WITH ME, BUT MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T HANG OR END UP PUKING DUE TO THE INTENSITY.!!

what???? talk louder, i can't hear you!!!

hehe

ok ladies want to know what I eat here it is
right now i'm 220 about 6% bf at 5'9 planning on npc Jr nationals next year at 210lbs, but when dieting i really never go by the scale by rather my best friend the mirror and make changes to diet as they are needed.

I got won my class in the NPC PA states as a light -heavy weight and should have won over all,

this is a typical offseason day !!
may be 2 meals a week I will cheat mostly on saturday because I train on sunday

6am
1/2 hour cardio

7-715am
18 egg whites
1 cup oatmeal dry

930 am
6 oz chicken cooked
1 cup brown rice cooked
broccoili

1230 pm
3 oz ground beef
3 oz ground turkey
5 oz yam
greens

3 pm
1 can tuna albacore
3 egg whites
1 tbspoon udos
broccoli

530 pm preworkout meal (1/2 hour before the gym)
25 grams isopure protein
17 g of dextrose 17 grams of maltodextrin
5 grams creatine and glutamine

approximately 8:00pm
post work out with in 15 minutes
50 grams isopure
75 grams dextrose
5 grams creatine 5 grams glutamine

930 pm
15 egg whites
1/2 cup oatmeal

1130-1200 am

2 cups cottage chesse

3 -5 am depending if i get up or not
may be a an isopure shake 40 -50 grams

any questions !!

Re Triple V

Hi Triple V,

Hardasnails has a bit on an attitude LOL I am going to see him next weekend so I will smack him for ya

LOL
Cutie ;)

Top Bottom