Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

theres nothing wrong with looking in the mirror to see how you are improving...and theres nothing wrong with staring at other people (if its because you are trying to learn something or just like the look of muscles). I'm obsessed with muscles! the only reason i watch wrestling is to see different muscle types. i love to watch myself in the mirror when i'm training and will go out of my way to catch a glimpse of myself. i'll also go out of my way to catch a glimpse of myself in a reflection of a picture frame or the bathroom mirror at work. i'm proud of how i look (and always trying to improve). i worked hard to get to the way i look.

Re Hardasnails

Hi Girls,

Hardasnails is a Pro Bodybuilder that I work out with from time to time.
He is very smart regarding all aspects of bodybuilding and is a wonderful person.
"Juice Head" was just a term he used Im sure he did not mean any disrespect to the ladies who use......
I will apolgize oh behalf of him if he offended anybody.
:bawling:

Later Cutie:angel:

I Read what the post regarding if we all worked out at the same gym...... there would be no mirror space that's for sure
:FRlol: :moon:

Just kidding LOL

Phem????? I was NOT aiming my comments at you or anyone in particular. If you flaunt your stuff and gets stares and comments then I assume that's your choice and you're happy with it. If you use gear I also assume that's your choice and you're happy with it. I was just pointing out that whether you flaunt it or not and whether you use gear or not, being an above normal muscular female will attract attention and gossip. Mostly bad gossip, some good. For sure the stuff that's said to your face will almost always be good.

Stay around voodoo. We're all best mates really. But you gals can have my portion of mirror space in our new virtual gym.

tripleV said:
You know those girls that walk by like they think they're "all that and a bag of chips" sort of thing...?

well that seems to be ME these days at the gym! i have an evil look, im so frickin focused, im talking to the weights, i grunt and groan, and i lift heavier than ALL girls and some weak ass boys.

grrrrrrrrrrrr:mad:

Whoa, I am EXACTLY the same way! I feel like She-Fuckin-Ra when I work out. :destroy:

And then there's the girls that come into the gym, all dolled up, tits floppin outta their tank-tops ('cause they're not wearing a sportsbra), and they look at ME like "Uh-huh, look at me bitch"...ya'll know what I'm sayin'? The gym ain't a place for make-up!:smshot:

I should point out that I am obliged to surf the web with my images turned off. I know a lot of you gals have posted photos, avatars etc.... but I have never actually seen these images from most of you, so I definitely am not picking on anyone because they're huge, or puny, or use gear or whatever. Was just making a general comment about BB chicks and the view of them from the 'outside' world.

Re: Re: I'm developing an attitude @ the gym

AziaReign said:

Whoa, I am EXACTLY the same way! I feel like She-Fuckin-Ra when I work out. :destroy:

And then there's the girls that come into the gym, all dolled up, tits floppin outta their tank-tops ('cause they're not wearing a sportsbra), and they look at ME like "Uh-huh, look at me bitch"...ya'll know what I'm sayin'? The gym ain't a place for make-up!:smshot:

firts of all: girls girls girls!!

AR BABY!!! heyyyyy.. i wear tank-tops with no sportsbra but YOU KNOW that my "tits" aint "floppin" anywhere
:bawling: And yes... i cant stand the caked on makeup at the gym look....ummmmmmm, not attractive!

AGHHHHH! STOP THE INSANITY!!! Where's Warlobo? ...probably sitting back chuckling at this...

OH GIRLS I JUST LIKE TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS ALITTLE BIT !! ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN, I STARE AT MY SELF IN THE MIRROR EVER SO OFTEN AS WELL ESPECIALLY WHEN i'M DOWN AROUND THAT 3-4 % RANGE. i LOVE TO FREAK PEOPLE OUT, NOT WITH JUST MY GOOD LOOKS, BUT ALSO MY STRENGTH. LB FOR LB I'M ONE OF THE STRONGEST GUYS IN MY AREA AND THAT MAKES PEOPLE EVEN MORE ENVIOUS ME. nOT ONLY DO I LOOK GOOD BUT I HAVE THE STRENGTH TO BACK IT UP. AND WHEN EVER i GOTO GYMS I CAN;T GET A GOOD WORKOUT BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE FOLLOWING WHAT EXERCISES I DO. AS MY CREDENTIALS, i'M FAR ABOVE MOST PERSONAL TRAINERS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A "CERTIFICATION" THAT AN IDIOT CAN ACHIEVE, I ALSO HAVE MY BACHELORS IN NUTRIRION AND KINESIOLOGY. AND WHEN I GO INTO GYM I CRACK UP WATCHING PEOPLE WORK OUT BECUASE MAJORITY HAVENT GOT A DAMN CLUE TO WHAT MUSCLE GROUP THEY ARE WORKING!! AND WOMEN CAN COME IN TO THE GYM WITH THEIR TITS BOUNCING, ASSES GIGGLING BECAUSE I'M THERE TO DO ONE THING AND THAT IS TO TRAIN AND NOT LOOK AT ASS OR SOCIALIZE. LIKE i SAID EVERY ONES PRIORITIES ARE DIFFERENT. AS TO PHEM YOU LOOK GREAT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND MAY BE ONE DAY YOUR SHOULDERS WILL BE AS STRAITED AS MINE !! lol
IS IT TRUE THAT WHEN FEMALES OCCUPY THE SAME SPACE FOR A GIVEN TIME THEY TEND TO HAVE PEROIDS REGULATED AT THE SAME TIME....JK
OH BY THE WAY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT MY DIET AS CUTIE SHE KNOWS WHAT I EAT AND WHAT DISCPLINE IT TAKES TO LOOK THIS GOOD. MY DIET IS CLEANER THEN MOST PEOPLES DIETS YEAR ROUND THAT WHY I IMPROVE EACH YEAR AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME YEAR AFTER YEAR !!
ANY OF WHOSE ARE WELCOME TO COME TRAIN WITH ME, BUT MOST PEOPLE COULDN'T HANG OR END UP PUKING DUE TO THE INTENSITY.!!

Top Bottom