Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm bulking and have run into some concerns.....(I'm getting fat)

Well.....not fat....but here is my history....

I started working out about 9 months ago and was at 145lbs at 6'0....9 months later, today I just weighed in at 183lbs........I've made quite a progress and am very happy with my results and just want to keep bulking until I hit around 215 or so and then cut until im at a very lean 205...maybe 210, who knows, maybe I wont even be satisfied at that weight at 6'0.....

Anyways...point is, at 183 currently I have developed "love handles" on my side's, my ass has gotten big and has stretch marks, I am developing a little gut.....although you can still see a shadow of some abs still there.....and definitely when I flex them........I'm just worried that i'm going to get even fatter, thats all.....is this normal? I'm sure I'll be able to cut I guess no problem being an ectomorph and having been skiny all my life....but still worried. Let me know guys. thanks.

That's part of bulking, my friend....

.... as long as you don't let it get out of hand (ie. don't become morbidly obese) it's to be expected.

NJ on your bulk so far, like you said, you have been thin so hopefully your metabo is fast and if your building muscle during your bulk, it will make it easier to cut. I bulked for a bit this winter and it only took me the month of Jan to cut back down below 10%bf.

If you find yourself gaining too much fat, you might be taking in too much cals over maintainance. Try lowering daily cals by 100-200cal and see how it goes.

I was having the same problem a few months back. Had to cut back on the cals abit to slow down fat gain.

id jsut do a lil cardio. IT helps keep u lean. I know its not the proper way to bulk, but id rather be a lil smaller adn lean all year round

Top Bottom