Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you're in a race and you overtake the 2nd place runner ... what place are you in?

PICK3 said:
The marines were oriented N & S on the ship :confused:
The marines were standing back to the edge of the ship so they were looking at each other. It does not matter where the ship is (of course it does not apply to the north and South Pole).

crazyjoe said:
The marines were standing back to the edge of the ship so they were looking at each other. It does not matter where the ship is (of course it does not apply to the north and South Pole).

that was how i first pictured it, it took me longer to think of how they wouldnt be able to see eachother.

crazyjoe said:
The captain of a big ship was telling this interesting story: "Once I saw two marines standing on the opposite sides of the ship. One was looking to the west and the other one to the east. And they saw each other very well."
How can that be possible?

Extreme spacetime curvature in the vacinity of the marines? They could be near a black hole or something, you know.

:cow:

Top Bottom