Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison ....

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

Hey, got any new projects? I am getting bored being a stay at home drive up window guy. But I did get to go to the back cracker and run some errands, nice to be able to just hang out smoke a cigar on the patio and relax.

Ok times up what's next?

I do...I pm'd BNOmakethebed asking her. Two giant wind farms here in Maine and thinking about starting a new holding company. We have exclusive rights to new Solar panels that are about 7 times more effective.

Found an empty shell corp with clear history and 100% of outstanding shares for sale.

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

First I would freak out.
Then I would take a vacation 3 months just traveling through Europe.
Donate the majority to Tarthang Tulku or someone worthy this responsitility.
Then I would get a spiritual guru... thing is once you commit, there is no way out.
I already sturggle with balance... so yeah, I think I would take 3 months off, and then commit.
Man, I'm glad I aint that rich.... kindofacurse for those with no internal merit.

You can't take money to your grave but your legacy lives forever.

I would never steal or compromise my beliefs and dishonor my family like he did.

I do...I pm'd BNOmakethebed asking her. Two giant wind farms here in Maine and thinking about starting a new holding company. We have exclusive rights to new Solar panels that are about 7 times more effective.

Found an empty shell corp with clear history and 100% of outstanding shares for sale.

Mary came today so I am good with the bedmaking. Give me a call we can discuss the particulars.

A guy with a lot of yellow cake wants us to do a deal with him, but, he wants us to run the show and he wants all the dough. I pass.

So we are taking advise from a guy that gets paid in guitars, plays video games all day and can't string more than a few sentences together and make any kind of sense?

I think those people that work hard to become successful and actually know the difference from Charlie's scheme and a hedge fund guy might have a better take on current events.

But what do I know, I work for my wife.

fixed

he's going to be a spit for brooks hatlen in his prison duds

26. Keep your hands clean
Failed
32. Play to people's fantasies
won

26. Keep your hands clean
Failed
32. Play to people's fantasies
won

I don't know if the statement to playing people's fantasies is really an accurate assessment. I mean, it isn't like he was selling himself by promising people like Steven Spielberg that if they give him their money to invest then he would make them "rich overnight".

When people with major coin invest it is more about making their money work FOR them. Yes, many are concerned with proliferating their lifestyles but also a component of their thought processes are that they want to have something to leave for their children and grandchildren.

I don't know if the statement to playing people's fantasies is really an accurate assessment. I mean, it isn't like he was selling himself by promising people like Steven Spielberg that if they give him their money to invest then he would make them "rich overnight".

When people with major coin invest it is more about making their money work FOR them. Yes, many are concerned with proliferating their lifestyles but also a component of their thought processes are that they want to have something to leave for their children and grandchildren.

He broke the laws stated. It is about fantasy, its about playing to people's fantasy. I don't make the rules.

Top Bottom