Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison ....

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

Negative.

If you turn on the news, they may mention that the market has dropped 50% over the past 15 months. Madoff got busted because people started asking for their money. $10M or $50B...it would have ended up the same way.

If the market hadn't dropped the way he did people probably wouldn't have figured out what he did until after he died and his clients began to wonder who was managing the $110 billion his firm supposedly had.

All the financial institutions were taking weeks/months to send the investors money. When you leverage 40 to 1 it is kinda of painful trying to return tens of millions of leveraged dollars from an account that would be empty had they send people their $. With a couple points gain every day they would send smaller amounts out weekly.

At one point I had over 3 million of IRA's sitting for 60 days waiting for the funds to be transferred. A 38% loss in an IRA was painful when they wouldn't transfer funds for months. You couldn't even stop the bleeding becuase the money just sat.

As far as Madoff is concerned, he might have been able to survive till he died if he actually made some money to repay his expenses at least. He could have done the fancy Dan happy dance horse shit shuffle to partially satisfy some of the smaller player, the institutional guys would have had to hold tight.

But, ya want to supersize that order?

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

Nah...I wouldn't want to end up in prison at all...

Ture, except the hedge fund guy actually would have invested the clients' money so that there was at least a chance that they made something.

Madoff didnt invest a dime.

So, wait, its not the same thing.

What's really sad is he could have pulled the typical 2%/20% fee structure and pocketed $1.2 Billion upfront plus 20% of any interest he would have generated.

Total clown who needs to be tortured until he coughs up the funds.

Negative.

If you turn on the news, they may mention that the market has dropped 50% over the past 15 months. Madoff got busted because people started asking for their money. $10M or $50B...it would have ended up the same way.

If the market hadn't dropped the way he did people probably wouldn't have figured out what he did until after he died and his clients began to wonder who was managing the $110 billion his firm supposedly had.

If it was $10M, media/da would not have cared one iota about some rich people losing money.

If someone steals $50 from you, I don't think the cops will care when u head down to the station.

r

So you can understand the pain of losing 50$... but we should TRUST YOU about what life would be like as a BILLIONAIRE?

Dude, sometimes your posts are entertaining, and what you have to say has some validity on occasion. But lately you are giving up exactly how little you know about ANYdamnedthing. You have no clue how to reach your audience even when you DO have something of value to add to the conversation. When you are out of your league, it becomes glaringly obvious as you are so obnoxious 99% of the time. EVERYONE tunes you out because you're nasty. If you had a clue what you were talking about then SOME people *might* hear *this much* of what you have to say.

But clueless AND nasty = nobody gives a shit what you have to say.

If it was $10M, media/da would not have cared one iota about some rich people losing money.

If someone steals $50 from you, I don't think the cops will care when u head down to the station.

r

True, but your point was that Madoff wouldn't have been caught if he didn't collect as much as he did.

My point was that if the Dow was at 16,000 right now, the only people who would know of Madoff would be old joos and celebrities.

BM he is just showing the OC way. Typical So. Cal. douch bag mentallity.

So you can understand the pain of losing 50$... but we should TRUST YOU about what life would be like as a BILLIONAIRE?

Dude, sometimes your posts are entertaining, and what you have to say has some validity on occasion. But lately you are giving up exactly how little you know about ANYdamnedthing. You have no clue how to reach your audience even when you DO have something of value to add to the conversation. When you are out of your league, it becomes glaringly obvious as you are so obnoxious 99% of the time. EVERYONE tunes you out because you're nasty. If you had a clue what you were talking about then SOME people *might* hear *this much* of what you have to say.

Can I ask you a SERIOUS question?

Why do you continue to reply when you know I never read your posts past the first sentence???

Why don't you concentrate on getting your kids rather than 'what razorguns of the internet is saying now'.

r

Can I ask you a SERIOUS question?

Why do you continue to reply when you know I never read your posts past the first sentence???

Why don't you concentrate on getting your kids rather than 'what razorguns of the internet is saying now'.

r

LMFAO

You are a clueless obnoxious moron <--- ALL OF ELITE KNOWS IT.

You don't have any fucking idea how money is made, what drives the economy, or the consequences/risks of having the balls to make gutsy/smart moves that net some real coin. The whole "trust me when I tell you that you wouldn't be happy living the life of a billionaire" was the fucking funniest thing you EVER posted.

WE ARE ALL LAUGHING ABOUT IT AND WILL BE FOR SOME TIME.

Don't worry, as you have the attention span of a gnat, I said *the important* stuff I had to say in the first sentence.

(That would be the LFMAO part if you are too slow to follow.)

Go back to pimping foreign mail order brides to any American man who can't get an American woman to marry them. :)

Top Bottom