Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison ....

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

Next 25 years ? That would take me to 55. I'd take the deal.

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

hell no...i dont want to be a prisoner just to be a billionaire!
i dont think being a billionaire will make me happy...
you have a lot of money but how will you spend it or live a happy life while your in prison..
ill choose to be free and happy than to be a billionaire yet unhappy..
besides we can all live happy without a billion bucks..!
im contented on what God will give to me...! :)

Trust me, you do NOT want to live the life of a billionaire. Having a couple mill, cottage in alaska, fishing and living in a relaxing quiet forest area is 100x more relaxing. Remember, you don't need globs of money to be happy in life. That's what cubicle warriors struggling to pay bills think.

People who lost money, can make it back. People lost way more money during the dot-com days, and the rich survived. People who gave them their entier savings deserve to be fucked. If it wasn't Madoff, it wouldve been some Hedge fund guy with his tales of the red hot housing market. Same thing.

But that doesn't excuse what he did. He's still a thief.

r

Ture, except the hedge fund guy actually would have invested the clients' money so that there was at least a chance that they made something.

Madoff didnt invest a dime.

So, wait, its not the same thing.

Ture, except the hedge fund guy actually would have invested the clients' money so that there was at least a chance that they made something.

Meh... WTF do YOU know?

So we are taking advise from a guy that gets paid in guitars, plays video games all day and can't string more than a few sentences together and make any kind of sense?

I think those people that work hard to become successful and actually know the difference from Charlie's scheme and a hedge fund guy might have a better take on current events.

But what do I know, I work in a drive thru.

Can I get some fries with that shake?

*raises eyebrows*

Which is why Madoff is goign to jail. Madoff's mistake was doing it on a giant scale. If he had stopped at $10M, no one would've been the wiser. He got greedy.

r

Which is why Madoff is goign to jail. Madoff's mistake was doing it on a giant scale. If he had stopped at $10M, no one would've been the wiser. He got greedy.

r

Negative.

If you turn on the news, they may mention that the market has dropped 50% over the past 15 months. Madoff got busted because people started asking for their money. $10M or $50B...it would have ended up the same way.

If the market hadn't dropped the way he did people probably wouldn't have figured out what he did until after he died and his clients began to wonder who was managing the $110 billion his firm supposedly had.

Negative.

If you turn on the news, they may mention that the market has dropped 50% over the past 15 months. Madoff got busted because people started asking for their money. $10M or $50B...it would have ended up the same way.

If the market hadn't dropped the way he did people probably wouldn't have figured out what he did until after he died and his clients began to wonder who was managing the $110 billion his firm supposedly had.

Exactly!
People panicked and redemptions were huge! Obviously more than he had.

Top Bottom