Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison ....

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

LMFAO

You are a clueless obnoxious moron <--- ALL OF ELITE KNOWS IT.

You don't have any fucking idea how money is made, what drives the economy, or the consequences/risks of having the balls to make gutsy/smart moves that net some real coin. The whole "trust me when I tell you that you wouldn't be happy living the life of a billionaire" was the fucking funniest thing you EVER posted.

WE ARE ALL LAUGHING ABOUT IT AND WILL BE FOR SOME TIME.

Don't worry, as you have the attention span of a gnat, I said *the important* stuff I had to say in the first sentence.

(That would be the LFMAO part if you are too slow to follow.)

Go back to pimping foreign mail order brides to any American man who can't get an American woman to marry them. :)

Funny I care so little about you I didn't even get past LMAO.

Hey go ahead spend all your arguing with me. I don't care. I'm not the one who is trying to get her kids.

In fact the more you waste time with me - the more I take pleasure in knowing you care about me more than you care about focusing on getting your kids.

You're just fueling my ego.

Razorguns > Your kids. Thanks.

btw: Hit reply now and make another reply I won't read. Dance monkey dance!

r

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

Is THAT the best you can do? :lmao:

LMFAO...

The thread is about finances, ponzi scams and the economy... NOT my children. So WTF are you talking about?

I guess anytime you have nothing intelligent or entertaining to say you make a weak attempt at a personal attack or talk about nomarriage.com the foreign mail order bride scam site?

COOL!

The only monkey dancing on elite is... dun, dun, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnn: you. Now please get back to telling us how we should trust you about how miserable we would be if we were billionaires as if you would know what it is like to have more than 50$ in the bank. :rolleyes:

Nah...I wouldn't want to end up in prison at all...

Hey, got any new projects? I am getting bored being a stay at home drive up window guy. But I did get to go to the back cracker and run some errands, nice to be able to just hang out smoke a cigar on the patio and relax.

Ok times up what's next?

Can I ask you a SERIOUS question?

Why do you continue to reply when you know I never read your posts past the first sentence???

Why don't you concentrate on getting your kids rather than 'what razorguns of the internet is saying now'.

r

^^^^tHIS AINT COOL BRO

Im trying to grab another TOW and you guys are snacky cakin the fuck out of this thread.

^^^^tHIS AINT COOL BRO

That's just his style, the second someone rightfully calls him out since he already has nothing intelligent to say, his only retort is to make a lame attempt at a personal attack.

Meh, paar for the course.

And to answer your original question, there is NOTHING worth doing time for IMHO. Were I to believe this to be untrue, my ass would have been in jail a loooooooooooong ass time ago... and I would have gone with an ear to ear grin.

I am thinking that the assumption many have is that in order to make that kinda coin one would have most certainly had to commit a crime in some way, shape or form. I don't think that is the case. I mean, when you get to a certain income level, yea the rules get bent here and there. Anyone who says different is either poor or a lying sack. But bending the rules here and there when you are talking about playing hardball with other experienced business people is not the same thing as what Madoff did. He was an out and out thief... A genious of a thief, but a theif nonetheless.

15yrs in jail????? For what? to have a bunch of material bullshit for 25yrs???

NEVER!

I rather live poor and happy till old age, FREE! rather than do jail time in exchange for billions...

A roof to live under, a good fishing spot, a rowboat and good company... Add good health to the equation and you have a happy life.

:)

My best gf and I have long made a pact to live the lives of "Grumpy Old Men"... I want to be Burgess Meredith's character and go while sitting on an old ugly plaid couch, maybe fishing, maybe just chattin doing nothing more than appreciating the company I am keeping... sitting next to someone who loves me, that I love in return.

Lotta ways to earn an honest buck, help people out and live a good life.

Honestly, when you start to generate a certain income people DO treat you differently and unless you were raised with money, it REALLY kicks you in the gut.

Top Bottom