Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison ....

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

I have to say that I am very surprized that no one has taken a hit on him yet. I mean, it isn't like they are going to get any of their money back.

Re: If you could live 25 years of your life as a Billionaire but had to go to prison

Dude was genious though just sayin

Trust me, you do NOT want to live the life of a billionaire. Having a couple mill, cottage in alaska, fishing and living in a relaxing quiet forest area is 100x more relaxing. Remember, you don't need globs of money to be happy in life. That's what cubicle warriors struggling to pay bills think.

People who lost money, can make it back. People lost way more money during the dot-com days, and the rich survived. People who gave them their entier savings deserve to be fucked. If it wasn't Madoff, it wouldve been some Hedge fund guy with his tales of the red hot housing market. Same thing.

But that doesn't excuse what he did. He's still a thief.

r

Trust me, you do NOT want to live the life of a billionaire. Having a couple mill, cottage in alaska, fishing and living in a relaxing quiet forest area is 100x more relaxing. Remember, you don't need globs of money to be happy in life. That's what cubicle warriors struggling to pay bills think.

People who lost money, can make it back. People lost way more money during the dot-com days, and the rich survived. People who gave them their entier savings deserve to be fucked. If it wasn't Madoff, it wouldve been some Hedge fund guy with his tales of the red hot housing market. Same thing.

r

Alot of welfare joos now

I wonder how much money is stashed all over the world

I wonder how much money is stashed all over the world

The wife is claiming she didn't know nuttin and $40 million is HER money, despite the fact she worked at his company and had no money from anywhere else.

thd best things in life are still free. . .

Top Bottom