Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I was wondering what the longest thread title could be, so I figured I would test it out, so far it is pretty long, I hope it keeps going because I kn

Re: I was wondering what the longest thread title could be, so I figured I would test it out, so far it is pretty long, I hope it keeps going because I kn

HeatherRae said:
ROFL ...now that is a thread with substance

You like it better than Need2's cawk thread?

Re: I was wondering what the longest thread title could be, so I figured I would test it out, so far it is pretty long, I hope it keeps going because I kn

Smurfy said:
up for some bocce?

I call red.

sure, come on up to Boston, I'll let you try my balls.

mightymouse69 said:
sure, come on up to Boston, I'll let you try my balls.
swinger!

Smurfy said:

huh?

BOCCE%20BALL.jpg

mightymouse69 said:
my balls are red and green. the little ball is white.

lol.
How you doin MM69?

wtf

mightymouse69 said:
Can you tell I'm bored?

You still bored?.. Want a massage? ;)

jnevin said:
It would have been harder to decipher than sandscrit.

lol, you're wasting your humour dude.

Top Bottom