Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want 1000 replies to this thread. So say anything that comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
superqt4u2nv said:
Pics please :qt:

Mods can we make this a sticky?

about 6'3'' 225 around 7 % bf

i will post pics later this summer
;)

just wondering what they can make a good night andf if i have to dance for gay men?

KillahBee hungover? sounds like you were drunk & depressed last night, remember posting this?

I get more pleasure out of waking up at 5am and hitting the gym than I do out of going to the clubs. There is not a girl in this world that can handle what I will throw at her/put her thru/ask her to understand.

what happened?

tiger88 said:
about 6'3'' 225 around 7 % bf

i will post pics later this summer
;)

just wondering what they can make a good night andf if i have to dance for gay men?

Wow sounds hot tiger.

I beleive stripers can make from $500-1000 in a good night. Here we have gay clubs and clubs for the ladies. Not sure what it is like where you are. Either way gay men are the best tippers in the world. Working as a cocktail waitress I have found they are the coolest customers to have and they have no problem parting with there cash.

I am enjoying my first beer of the day@1239
and didn't go to church...
but cleaned my apt. :ryanh:

superqt4u2nv said:
Wow sounds hot tiger.

I beleive stripers can make from $500-1000 in a good night. Here we have gay clubs and clubs for the ladies. Not sure what it is like where you are. Either way gay men are the best tippers in the world. Working as a cocktail waitress I have found they are the coolest customers to have and they have no problem parting with there cash.

the gay population just north of me is out of control and they all seem to have money too.....damn thats some good ass money i could pull in if i could "work it"

after a few times i think i could used to it ...maybe......

tiger88 said:
the gay population just north of me is out of control and they all seem to have money too.....damn thats some good ass money i could pull in if i could "work it"

after a few times i think i could used to it ...maybe......

you're offically one step closer to gayhood...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom