Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I thought was an abcess and I had to do a mini-surgery in the butt...

Shinobi

On July 5th I inject in my butt 1ml of sus, 50mg of winny and 1ml of Tren, all in the same needle although I was always told not to mix water based steroid with oil based and thats true cause my bestfriend is a nurse and she said that is not right. The next day I didnt feel too much pain, 2nd day some pain, 3th day a little bit more pain and on the 4th day was a huge ball that I could even roll in bed, seat etc and the way it was it did look more than a simple abcess that I did get sometimes using sus. I started taking anti-inflamatory so the pain was gone but the ball was still there but with no pain I didnt care much and I had to fly to Miami to see my GF on June 11th. I flew to US but I didnt take my anti-inflamatory with me and anti-flamatory has to be taken every 8hrs or so sharply or it doesnt work. During the flight I felt uncorfatable but I was ok but during my stay in the US(4 days) It got MUCH worst and what was suppose to be a really nice long weekend with my GF was a HELL! Im not going to enter in detail... I didnt go to the hospital in the US, I had to fly back almost standing up on the airplane during the entire flight(flight was FULL) everybody looked at me with a weird face cause my left-side of the butt was much bigger than the right side and was so much inflamated that was even reaching my leg...anyway, when I arrived in Portugal I went to the hospital rightafter, went to the ER and the doctor, he gave me a local anestecia, did a cut +-2,5cm and the yellow liquid(pus) exploded and went on his face!!! I could feel the hot yellow liquid licking! He squizzed as much as he could with the help of a nurse and he left a thin rubber tube so it could drain the bad fluids that was inside the muscle. I was going to the ER everyday to do curatives, the nurse had to squeeze everyday till no more bad fluids was inside. So yesterday the nurse removed the thin rubber tube. I had to stay with the tube cause with no tube the wound would close(heal) and the bad fluids would remain inside and I would have to do another surgery. So yesterday the nurse remove the tube and sew 3 points. I dont know if u guys read my post about how nervous I had be feeling using fina but I did continue my cycle even being not able to workout lower body and this also one of my reasons of being so anxious and nervous.
Ahhh why it wasnt an abcess? Because I injected in my butt with a small needle and the sus/fina/winny didnt go till the muscle and was "floating" between my skin and the muscle

Same thing happened to my dog when my vet was sick and a replacement vet gave him his vaccination. It was gross but healed and left no scar after undergoing the same treatment you descibed. Good luck bro.

that just made me not want to shoot my winny oil in my quads with a 5/8, but shit an inch makes me too sore...geez

It was an abcess, that is what a puss filled lump on the ass is. Winny is bad for causing abcess.

"the yellow liquid(pus) exploded and went on his face!!! I could feel the hot yellow liquid licking! He squizzed as much as he could with the help of a nurse and he left a thin "
One question who was licking the hot yellow puss the Doc or the nurse?:)

Top Bottom