Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i really want to know this plz help me out with getting rid of my last layer of fat

pvhdkdd

hi everyone, im 6 feet tall and about 177 pounds now. around august 2009 i started 230 pounds (didn't check my BF% at the time) and then i took clen and also invovled ECA stack and at the same time i was going to MMA in the morning and the evening everyday for about a month and half with great diet and great workout plan.
its december 21st 2009 and im 177 pounds and i will post my most recent BF%(but it should around 4% to 6%) tomorrow but honestly im pretty happy about my body, but i would love to get rid of my last layer of fat on my abs and very little bit of belly on my lowwer abs so i could have the "perfect"abs.
i do have loose skin and i think its because i lost too much weight in a short amount of time. wen i flex i do see 4 pack but my lower abs aren't the abs i really want for example wen i sit i can grab about 2-3 inches of i don't know if its fat or loose skin but i can grab it easily so im assuming its fat..
now my question is: should i take steroids to bulk up my abs and make em look bigger and cut down at the same time (anavar) that way my loose skin isn't a problem anymore??if yes wat kinda roids??anavar??winny? or should i just lose more weight using clen or some other roid? if some other roid wat roids?dnp?cytomel?
and ask any questions if you want and i'd be more than happy to answer you, but only if its on the subject.

Re: i really want to know this plz help me out with getting rid of my last layer of f

Sounds like you might be pushing too hard man for perfection.
I wouldn't recommend DNP personally.

Keep dieting well, training and sleeping and you'll be good.

Re: i really want to know this plz help me out with getting rid of my last layer of f

well if by cycle u mean how much clen i took i went 3 weeks on clen then 2weeks on ECA then again 3 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA and just the same through out the whole period of time from mid august till now. im almost 20 years old.
and i just really want that lean and muscular abs with tight skin and everything u know what i mean.

Hi volume reps should do it.sadly fat is always the last to go in that area ,so you have to practicaly work the crap outta that spot.Steroids aren't the answer

RADAR

its december 21st 2009 and im 177 pounds and i will post my most recent BF%(but it should around 4% to 6%)

You are highly under estimating your bodyfat %, if you were 4 to 6 percent you would be totally shredded and happy with the way you look as top amateur bodybuilders come in that range.

you also have to realize that not eveyone can get a six pack because they simply dont have the bottom abs due to genetics (arnold, coleman)

A good diet and cardio will take the fat off, if its loose skin it will tighten over time.

Reactions: ceo

Nigga please...lmao

The story of my life...:D

I never had what it takes to get rid of that last layer...

Top Bottom