Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I put ass cream on my titties!!!

drwoody

Ok so after researching a way to keep my puffy nips hard,a few of you suggested good ole ass cream.

I could read the mind of the little fuck at the pharmacy when I was at the check out counter "What's the matter buddy,having problems with your A-HOLE!!"

Anyways,bottomline is it doesn't work

drwoody said:
Ok so after researching a way to keep my puffy nips hard,a few of you suggested good ole ass cream.

I could read the mind of the little fuck at the pharmacy when I was at the check out counter "What's the matter buddy,having problems with your A-HOLE!!"

LOL. i guess thats why its called ass cream and not titty cream.

Yeah, I remember when that was being touted. Yep, doesn't work.

But this does.

If you're willing to do it, there's a low cost cosmetic procedure call "fat transfers." That's where they take fat from one area of your body and use it to plump up wrinkles, creases, lips, whatever. You can have the fat taken from your pecs! So it's basically a sort of mini-lipo. Cost: about $400. Not bad considering full lipo or gyno surgery os around 5 grand.

drwoody said:

AWESOME! Thank you for posting your "results". I hear that Vagsil works just as good.

Top Bottom