Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I left a job makeing 50 dollers an hour.fore a jobe makeing 30 dollers an hour

mightymouse69 said:
We miss you two, it was kind of like Archie and Edith...
lol bro.we will both be around alote more bro.i took a job makeing less money but i got a fat ass sign on boness.7000 just in time for crismess.and we will be plat again soon

whats up needto. i am working in a field totally unrelated to my degree. could probably make twice what im making now, but i love what i do and actually love going to work. to me, this is worth more than a few extra bucks.

hamstershaver said:
you were complaining about money before and now you are taking a $20 an hour pay cut?
ya I know.but they gave me a nice sign on boniss to catch me up on my bills.so I am good now.I have to get rid of a few expansess but i am alote happer now doing what I love to do.

nah id just do the $50 an hour job for 3 days a week instead of teh $30 an hour job for 5 days a week. then, with my 4 days a week off, i would start a business

Be thankful you're in a position to make that choice; a $20/hr paycut would leave most people below poverty.

Top Bottom