Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know I am ready, what do you think?

Re: and then....

rugger said:
within that same year (just a few months and no juice...I'd say this is damn good progress. I believe this pic I was right around 200 for the first time ever.

So, it can, even for a serious ecto, be done naturally.

Rugger

Wow man... I give you props for making the gains you did... Fantastic job ( i know it's not your thread, but i give credit where credit is DUE!)
YUM

Boy... 4000 to 5000 calories a Day .. that's a lot!!!! It is very difficult for me to eat those 3,000 already, eating is my second job now and sometimes I think that I can't take it anymore, I get sick of eating without being hungry... I certainly have a small stomach... what would be the best way to add those 1 or 2 thousand extra calories, my job (a software company in Redmond.. yeah that one) it is very demanding and sometimes is very difficult to follow my diet.

Right now my regimen is like this

8:00 AM (the hardest of my meals I am never hungry)
6 OZ chicken
1 Cup of Rice
Multivitamin

11:00 AM
3 boiled eggs
1 protein Shake 40 grms

2:00 PM
6 OZ Chicken
1 Cup of Rice

5:00 PM
Myoplex
Udos Choice

Immediatly after Workout
Ultra fuel
1 Scoop of Phosphagen
Vitamin C

8:00 PM
Myoplex
20 grs extra protein
Udo's Choice

Right Before Bed Time
Protein Shake 40 grms

Water around 100 OZ throughout the day

Where should I put the extra food :confused:

you have an awesome base to work with bro, I say go big!!, your diet and training sounds decent, your old enough fuck it GO BIG!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Salvattore said:
Boy... 4000 to 5000 calories a Day .. that's a lot!!!! It is very difficult for me to eat those 3,000 already, eating is my second job now and sometimes I think that I can't take it anymore, I get sick of eating without being hungry... I certainly have a small stomach... what would be the best way to add those 1 or 2 thousand extra calories, my job (a software company in Redmond.. yeah that one) it is very demanding and sometimes is very difficult to follow my diet.

6 OZ chicken
1 Cup of Rice
Multivitamin

3 boiled eggs
1 protein Shake 40 grms

6 OZ Chicken
1 Cup of Rice

Myoplex
Udos Choice

Immediatly after Workout
Ultra fuel
1 Scoop of Phosphagen
Vitamin C

Myoplex
20 grs extra protein
Udo's Choice

Right Before Bed Time
Protein Shake 40 grms

8:00 AM
6 OZ chicken
1 Cup of Rice
Multivitamin
===For this meal you might want to switch it with your 11 am meal... I always like to start my day off with oatmeal, a protein shake in skim milk, some fruit and my multivitamin===

3 boiled eggs
1 protein Shake 40 grms
oatmeal (1 cup with water or milk, personal preference)

6 OZ Chicken
1 Cup of Rice

Myoplex
Udos Choice
(add a fat OR carb here, ex oatmeal-carb, peanutbutter=fat)

Immediatly after Workout
Ultra fuel
1 Scoop of Phosphagen
Vitamin C

Myoplex
20 grs extra protein
Udo's Choice
peanut butter (1-2 servings)

Right Before Bed Time
Protein Shake 40 grms

My .02 is, try to add calories, 3000 are not too much, to arrive around 4000 and keep trainig hard and u will see more muscle on u. Try to find how to add calories because also with AS if u don't eat enough results will not come.
Bye
Body

Salvattore said:

6 OZ chicken
1 Cup of Rice
Multivitamin

3 boiled eggs
1 protein Shake 40 grms

6 OZ Chicken
1 Cup of Rice

Myoplex
Udos Choice

Immediatly after Workout
Ultra fuel
1 Scoop of Phosphagen
Vitamin C

Myoplex
20 grs extra protein
Udo's Choice

Right Before Bed Time
Protein Shake 40 grms

I know its alot but you need to eat! You need to add some good fat and some more food to your diet what you listed isn't 3000 calories maybe close but thats why you stopped gaining, try to eat some type of nuts(peanuts, cashews etc..) in between each of those meals that will give you around 300-400 calories(with a small serving) per snack it will add 1000-1500 calories on your diet a day depending on how many snacks you have.(try for in between every meal except after a workout)

Recheck your diet, otherwise you will waste money on the cycle.

When you get up to piss in the middle of the night eat!

Later

yogurt

Yogurt was the easiest for me to add to my diet, get the store brand, regular fat. Add 5 cups a day for a few weeks. 5 cups is very easy to consume and it'll give you about 1200 calories, 100 of which will be protein.

I don't have my log from way back them, but I was consuming between 4000 and 7000 cals a day.

Makes no difference to me when you start AS, I just think you will be happier and feel more accomplished by adding more foundation before you start on the house.

Good Luck.
Rugger

Top Bottom