Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I know I am ready, what do you think?

Salvattore

Hi guys,

Here's my story 30 yo, 5'11'', 150 #'s true f*cking ectomorph, I've been working out constantly for 2 years, I started the a bulk up program at the begining of the year (I was 137 #'s then) so far I've gained 13 pounds eating around 3,000 calories divided in 6 meals 40% protein, 30% Carbs and 30% Fat... since last april I haven't gained any more weight... I think I am ready for juice, my goal is to hit 180 pounds and I don't think I can get there naturally... I work out every other day and have a Ultrafuel with 1 scoop of phosphagen immeditely after to recover the calories I burned, my diet includes lean meat, red, fish or chicken, rice, Myoplex, protein powder, flax oil (Udos's Choice), glutamine, vitamin c and multivatimin .. any advise will be appreciated, I wan to start with sust 250, D-bol ... and yes I o have a source already.

Thanks in advance

I know that I am going to be flamed but here are some pics, the tattoo in my arm in one of the pics is fake just for the record

http://content.communities.msn.com/SalSalSal/shoebox.msnw

You don't look half bad, bro... Pretty lean! Time to pack on lotsa muscle. Obviously your training and diet are in check, but are you mentally ready? Do you feel comfortable with your A.S. knowledge?

If you think you are ready, that's the only person that matters.

We're just here for moral support and advice :) Just make knowledge (which you will find ass loads of around here!) priority 1 and you will enjoy smooth sailing thru your very first cycle.

Good Luck!
:fro:

Welcome to Elite...

Bro you have a good base to start with. And like it was mentioned above you have diet and training in check. Sustanon250 and D-bol are great. But make sure you have an Anti-E(in case of gyno[bitch tits]) and clomid(put you natural test levels back to normal when you are done, and help you keep what you have gained).

As a first cycle you can try:
Sustanon 250mg every 5 days for about 8 weeks
Dbols 30mg/ED(everyday) for about 1-4 weeks

Good Luck bro, and you are definitely at the right place to learn about AS.

M56M

honestly

My opinion...

I think you could easily put on another 20-30 pounds with 6 months naturally.

Add some more beef and more oatmeal.

Good base, but you will need food to gain, period. You will even have to lose some of that 6pack for a while. You could get to 180 without adding more BF, but it will take years.

I was in the very same spot when I started. I graduated HS at 138 (5'10" also), at 22 I was 150 (after I did what I thought was bulking), then I really bulked naturally to about 218, went from 6%BF to about 11%, so I gained roughly 50 pounds of muscle in about 9 months before i first touched gear.

I complained of the same, no matter how much I eat, I can't gain. Then I began training with bodybuilders who laughed at what I thought was eating enough. They helped me out, advising me to eat more and as often as possible.

Food should be your gear for a while. Bottom line though, do what you want to do.

Good Luck
Rugger

Me in early 92 (age 21), before I really knew eating. I trained like crazy and ate like a horse, but I was a super ecto.

and another before

sorry, the quality is bad, cause these are pics of pics.
No scanner, just my new digital toy.

Rugger

and then....

within that same year (just a few months and no juice...I'd say this is damn good progress. I believe this pic I was right around 200 for the first time ever.

So, it can, even for a serious ecto, be done naturally.

Rugger

:FRlol: :FRlol: Is that you JIM CARREY(me,myself,and irene) in the second pic..........seriously great job man i am an ectomorph too and belive me I know how hard you have work to get what you have.:D

I would eat some more food for about 6 months to a year, before I thought about doing a cycle.

You gained when you ate 3000 calories and then stopped which makes since, so you need to eat more than 3000 calories to gain some more. Try 4000 calories for about 6-8 weeks, and see how it goes than up it another 500-1000 calories when you stop gaining again.

If you eat & eat & eat, workout hard you will grow some more without gear, and be able to hit the 180lbs you want.

just my .02

later

Re: Re: honestly

harmonic said:

Ya, ok whatever.. Maybe fat.

NonHarmonic,
It can be done. What the hell does he have to lose by trying? Why are you so damn skeptical?
It probably helped that I was young and had the hormones to help, I certainly did not become fat going from 6 to 11%, get real. I guess pic three is just me becoming a fatass, ya, ok whatever...

I believe (I have no scientif evidence) that men can easily add about 5 pounds of fairly lean mucsle every 30-60 days, to a point. I think ectos are especially able to do this if they amped up they food. Genetics will obviously play a part in this picture. With the subject's evironment being extremely conducive and there are no underlying issues I believe it's feasible. Yes, some fat will have to be gained.

Rugger

Last edited:
Top Bottom