Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just bought 19 ipods and 13 coats...

receipt of purchases for proof

this is too beyond crazy to believe you did this

Last edited:
lol +1

heather, that was a nice gesture. it always feels good to give, especially to those less fortunate. i spent 12 yrs working with abused and neglected children who basically had no parents. there were many years that i bought presents for all 25 kids on my caseload, even when i was making a mere $20,000/yr and i hardly had enough money to buy presents for people in my own family.

AWWWWW....you are an angel. There are like dozens of reasons why I think you are special, but that tops them all. chris is a lucky guy. :heart:

buying electronics for people that can barely afford anything. :rolleyes:
you need your own computer, internet, and Itunes installed to put anything on a Ipod.
nice idea, bad execution

It's what they wanted.

Some nasty people can turn ANYTHING into something negative.

Maybe you should go get a hug instead of making up alters on the internet to haze people.

lartinos= hey look at me ... i got abs ...

Yes, it's so awful I have a picture of myself on a BB website, lol. Not sure how you became a mentor man, not impressed by your posts. Must be from another board and not this one. Not that I see you spitting wisdom over at the AAS board when I stop there either. I don't wanna be one, doesn't mean I couldn't if I wanted BTW.

I love you all up in this thread and got no beef with anyone but if arguin/debatin with him is mere childs-play, why are you playing with children?

:qt:

Yes, I learned my lesson lol. HM had nothing to do with this thread. The dialogue with SC never even involved him. He comes on hating on me and I pay him very little mind as always.

Top Bottom