Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I just bought 19 ipods and 13 coats...

Let's not get all pissed at each other in this thread. We have the same handful of haters on ef to start negative shit over and over. None of them are in this thread because all the shitheads are on my chairman ban list...lol. So, lets all kiss and be positive. ;-)

Yes, I learned my lesson lol. HM had nothing to do with this thread. The dialogue with SC never even involved him. He comes on hating on me and I pay him very little mind as always.

Lol,.....still posting about me bro......yeah, you pay me little attention.

LMFAO:rainbow:

Lol,.....still posting about me bro......yeah, you pay me little attention.

LMFAO:rainbow:

yes, you are master at turning my words around on me. :verygood:
I'd continue you go back and forth with you but it's honestly boring because we aren't talking about anything here. Just you trying to get to me, about what I really don't even know. Very silly IMO..

Yes, it's so awful I have a picture of myself on a BB website, lol. Not sure how you became a mentor man, not impressed by your posts. Must be from another board and not this one. Not that I see you spitting wisdom over at the AAS board when I stop there either. I don't wanna be one, doesn't mean I couldn't if I wanted BTW.

I'm pretty sure hurricane was playing around with you here. and if youre not sure how he became a mentor, its the mods and admin of the site who hand picked him. Perhaps you just dont realize how much work he actually does on the boards. Hurricane is an asset here. Trust me on this one.

Top Bottom