Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have just found the perfect woman....

H

HappyScrappy

from some webcam site apparently - don't know, a coworker passed this on for all us mens to be looking ats
---------------------
Have you ever just been laying around, minding your own business, perhaps even playing a taxing game of Tetris, when suddenly a thought just comes to you? Something so big, it just knocks you right off your feet? Something so incredible that you actually, for once second, drop the nintendo controller?

It happened to me just the other day. An epiphany of sorts.
I had just woken up and was lying in bed, watching a television show I watch often called Whatever Is On TV When I Wake Up With A Hangover, when suddenly I had such a powerful thought in my head that I almost sat all the way up.

I love the male gender. In fact, and I am making a statement here that no other website wielding lesbian cam bitch would dare claim, I love the male gender more than I love females.

I know, I know... In a world where the average cam girl is honed from adolescence to believe in one ideal (the ideal that they should only hit on other chicks), I have the audicity to admit that I heart men. Perhaps this is because, unlike the average latter-teenage girl claims, I was not fucked by Daddy as a little girl, nor did Mommy smack me with a curling iron. I grew up in a normal household, with a normal school and normal friends. I didn't feign rape when I was fingered in the seventh grade. I didn't cry abuse when my high school boyfriend got drunk and puked on my Old Navy cardigan. I grew up with coping skills.

As a result of such a normal childhood, I have grown up with this 'wacky' and 'crazy' idea that the correct gender for me to attempt to breed with is the male gender. And let's face it: They have so much more to offer than females. Females have boobies; boobies are nice and fluffy, but upon attempting to insert a boobie into my vagina, I found it to be not quite as enjoyable as a warm, hard penis (latin; literally means 'pee-pee'). Also, females tend to be passive little creatures. This is nice if I want to, say, throw a bucket of shrimp on them, but not very fun when I'm feeling like being handcuffed to the bed and ravaged.

Women do too many things wrong. Here's a nice idea: Feminism. Females, in an attempt to blend in with everyone else, dictate a word that has created almost more division among people that religion. Nice try, girls, but let's face it: We're still screaming into the living room when we need our man to kill a spider or open a jar of pickles. And everyone knows a pregnant women without an open jar of pickles will explode into a chasm of baby parts and fun bags. Women are just too weird. Someone asked me, aren't there just normal women? No. We are all emotional monsters. Some of us have just conformed on the outside better.

What does this all boil down to, for me? I like facials. I like a man cumming on my body. That's how much I like the male species; I can't get off unless I have their essence rammed into my face and sluicing down my chin. Note: This does not mean I want 920374 emails from strangers offering to cum in my hair. I have a boyfriend and I'm content with hosing myself down with his cock for now. But I think facials are a valuable treat all women should learn to enjoy. In fact, when your woman is asleep, just walk right up and bust a nut on her tits. She'll learn to enjoy it real quick, and if she doesn't? Well, a few quick jabs to the kidneys can change anyone's mind.

Vilette

bbbwwwahahaaaa....that last sentence is a classic :D

Top Bottom