Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

You should have called me on my mistake. You asked best BP in the 20th century. Obama has been Pres in the 21st century.

So I change my answer to Clinton.

in reference to redshirt i made that quote, and i never said they were expensive, more tech savy than a starting pistol and a stopwatch (and better times due to no reaction lag time with the gun start)
I didn't know he mentioned them. I haven't posted in a while, but I still gloss over SB posts. I was actually still being genuine with my posts to him which is the funny part.

William Taft 6'0" 335lb

His weight problem led to many incidents including loud belches and chronic flatulence One embarrassing episode involved Taft becoming stuck in a bath tub in the White House. Taft ordered his aides to use butter to dislodge him. He had a very large tub installed.

William Howard Taft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

belching and farting may have helped him on the upstroke of his bench press.
pretty impressive bro considering he was pres then on the supreme court

Hey Bino you know I'm a logical guy and I have no problem believing that Strongbow has a 14 year old son who could go kick ass against the fastest adults in the country in the NFL combine.

I don't know why you are always so negative!
:lmao: :lmao:

I think its cool that Strongbow has such excellent genes to produce a kid like that.

one 6 week cycle of beastrol and he'll be the first 15 year old NFL MVP.

Strongbow's a good guy. Why would anyone doubt him?

Thabnks for the vote of confidence bro, but my kid is 15 not 14 and is with no doubt a damn freak of nature. Not tall but very thick very strong and dashingly handsome. he is the most humble kid you will ever meet. Yes sir no sir is all he ever says to anybody, he would never brag or boast about anything he does and makes lite of most things he accomplishes. The 40 time was done with lasers and a preassure pad at a football camp so it's documented by someone other tahn myself. Hell best time he ever run on a hand stop watch was a 4.42 so go figure. If you could see the acceleration he has you'd understand how the times are so good. More than one person has said that he accelerates faster than anybody they've ever seen in person, and these are football people. ANyway I love it when you nig nogs be hateraid sipping, why you think I even post anything, really, I love to see you niggas be doubting shit that you can't achieve or even comprehend. My best 40 time was a 4.38, and doubt all you want I can still haul ass, and n o I didn't turn that at 15 but I didn't train like he does either. Posterior chain niggas is where it's at take notice that his ass sits up on his back and his calves are so fucking high there in the bends of his knees, if you know jack shit about speed you will know what I am referring to. I am going to use this song for his video or at least on the copy I send all you doubting ass mutha fucking nig nags.

Top Bottom