Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I gotta make Beezy F Babby Jr a highlight film

While it is Strongbow and all claims should be taken with a grain of salt (like the fact he's even reproduced), 40 times are good or bad based on fractions of seconds. More than likely the HS guy running the stopwatch was too fast on the clicker.

lasers and a pressure pad?
in the 13-15 age bracket, jr lifting raw competes with geared up record holders in the texas APF.
geared up he would blow them away and probably set national records

Teen Men (age: 13-19) Texas APF Powerlifting

lasers and a pressure pad?
in the 13-15 age bracket, jr lifting raw competes with geared up record holders in the texas APF.
geared up he would blow them away and probably set national records

Teen Men (age: 13-19) Texas APF Powerlifting
Well it's a private school so I'm assuming it's small. And he's a freshman. They probably don't have that much high technology for useless things like 40 yard dash times. It's not like he's going to some Friday Night Lights school.

I played for decently big public school that was one of the best football programs in the state and we had stopwatches.

Well it's a private school so I'm assuming it's small. And he's a freshman. They probably don't have that much high technology for useless things like 40 yard dash times. It's not like he's going to some Friday Night Lights school.

I played for decently big public school that was one of the best football programs in the state and we had stopwatches.

but sb said he was timed with a pressure start pad and lasers for the finish line.
that is as high tech as it gets bro.

but sb said he was timed with a pressure start pad and lasers for the finish line.

Hey Bino you know I'm a logical guy and I have no problem believing that Strongbow has a 14 year old son who could go kick ass against the fastest adults in the country in the NFL combine.

I don't know why you are always so negative!
:lmao: :lmao:

I think its cool that Strongbow has such excellent genes to produce a kid like that.

one 6 week cycle of beastrol and he'll be the first 15 year old NFL MVP.

Strongbow's a good guy. Why would anyone doubt him?

Hey Bino you know I'm a logical guy and I have no problem believing that Strongbow has a 14 year old son who could go kick ass against the fastest adults in the country in the NFL combine.

I don't know why you are always so negative!
:lmao: :lmao:

I think its cool that Strongbow has such excellent genes to produce a kid like that.

one 6 week cycle of beastrol and he'll be the first 15 year old NFL MVP.

Strongbow's a good guy. Why would anyone doubt him?

out of all the pres' in the 20th century who do you think would bp the most?
i'd go with TR

lol bro the lasers are not expensive, most high schools 4A-5A at least have them

i got lasered back in 05

Football is for pussies anyway

lol bro the lasers are not expensive, most high schools 4A-5A at least have them

i got lasered back in 05

in reference to redshirt i made that quote, and i never said they were expensive, more tech savy than a starting pistol and a stopwatch (and better times due to no reaction lag time with the gun start)

Top Bottom