Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I dont understand it.

E-Rawk

Okay, my nips are puffy, theyve always been a little puffy but since ive been doing gear they seem more puffy to me. Ive had my nipples pierced in the past so that made them pretty hard. I have nolvadex ready for the gyno if thats what it actually is. But they havnt itched at all. They dont feel funny. This is my first cycle and i just did my first half of week 3. So far this is what ive taken for steroids. 5 shots of deca at 150mg each shot. 5 shots of a test mix of sust and prop at 300 mg each shot and, 1 shot of winny at 50mg a shot. Not a lot of juice and nothing feels like gyno, but it looks awefully puffy. Should i start taking Nolv. I cant tell if its just me being paranoid or not. I apologize cause i know we seem to get this same post from a every new juicer at least once a day. But i need a second opinion from another juicer.

I don't know about the gyno, but how long have you been lifting that you've turned to the gear?
No flames intended but judging from your pick it looks like you could have developed alot more naturally before jumping on the sauce.

my metabolism is so fast that it is next to immpossible to gain weight. I eat like a pig and still barley put on weight. Im juicing to bulk up. But thats also a bad picture, i look bigger when its not a direct shot with a flash like that. But im merly asking for an oinion on whether people think its gyno, not if you think i should juice or not.

Alright, I'll respect that!

As far as the gyno - it's hard to tell from a pic , but they do look a little swollen.
Are they sore to the touch?

You said you had some nolva on hand - you could do half a tab during your cycle and prevent the estrogen induced gyno and the winny should keep the progesterone induced gyno at bay (from Deca).

I don't think it's gyno, but then I think most people on here if they can see a nipple shout out 'GYNO, GYNO'.

Whatever.

Any cycle I ever do my nips are at attention 24/7.

I can't tell from the pics if you have anything or not. Feel the nipples and if there is a little lump under it then it may be the start of gyno put if you start to feel any soreness or an itch then hit the Nolva. Good Luck on your cycle!

M18

Kinda iffy at best. Post 2 pics, one flexing your chest, and one at rest. Maybe that would help us see if you have anything going on.

TxLonghorn said:
I don't think it's gyno, but then I think most people on here if they can see a nipple shout out "GYNO, GYNO"
Hehe, too true. Im just scared of getting bitch tits i guess. Thanks for the advice. If i take nolv, will it mess up my gains at all? Should i Take it just in case? I dont wanna end up like the big moosy. :D

Top Bottom