Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I do NOT like Jack3d !!

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
I have been using it as a pre for about 2 weeks. I don't mind the itchy tingly sensation it gives some. It does a fine job stimulating. I dunno if its the DMAA or what.... But this shit makes me feel not good. Like anxiety, sense of impending doom ect. I don't get that with AAS, supplements, anything. The only other thing that ever made me feel that way was the old school Xenadrine.

Yeah the pre-workout supp business has taken things to a whole new level with di-methal something or other they put in there. I swear its meth, makes me tingle and sweat profusely, races my heart. But damn I get great workouts on it. And with my heart burn issues I really have to be careful which ones I take.
Kronic pumps gives me bad heartburn and bloat.
Hyper shock has a new mix that I have found to do well with my old body.

I loved Jack3d but since they removed the 1-3 dimethal it sucks. Try Mr. Hyde.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I have been getting samples of pre's and trying various things. I really actually liked NOxplode. I couldn't say as I really felt it at all until I started exerting myself. C4 wasn't too bad either.

I don't do too bad with stims. Caffeine doesn't bother me much. I have to ingest an assload of it for it to really bother me.
Hell I can drink a handful of sugar free red bull's and it doesn't affect me other than feeling awake.

I am glad i got some n2kts in before the DMA ban. Not sure how the new formula will be but Jacked made my face and head itch a crap load. n2kts did but not as severe.

I will stick with n2amp or n2kts.

I have been getting samples of pre's and trying various things. I really actually liked NOxplode. I couldn't say as I really felt it at all until I started exerting myself. C4 wasn't too bad either.

I don't do too bad with stims. Caffeine doesn't bother me much. I have to ingest an assload of it for it to really bother me.
Hell I can drink a handful of sugar free red bull's and it doesn't affect me other than feeling awake.

Caffeine doesn't bother me either. It works on a different pathway. It's a CNS but it's not thermogenic.

That's weird you usually hear everyone loves dmaa that's why everyone is making such a big deal about it lol personally I love jack3d but I build such a quick tolerance to everything it's unfair c4 was good for a few days now I can take 1.5 scoops and fall asleep with no tingles I started adding 1.5 grams of beta alanine with 1.5 scoops of c4 and I don't even get tingles anymore :/ I have even takin weeks off of all pre workouts and still the same outcome

I don't like DMAA either. Makes me feel geeked out. Not a very smooth clean energy for me.

Top Bottom