Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't get any of my shoes on. *Pic*

calveless wonder said:
i'm scarred for my life.

my child is going to have a surrogate mother.

no way my wife's feet are going to look like that
:worried:

So, does this mean none of you will cut my toenails? Dang.

heatherrae said:
That feeling is very weird when your skin is stretched tight and they move. For me, it is almost like he is holding something sharp and raking it across the inside.

Today on the ultrasound, he was sucking on his fingers. sooooo cute!

Awwwwwwwwwww

I remember when mine were babies and I would check on them while they were napping and they would have little baby dreams and would smile and make a sucking motion even though their mouths were empty. And my God... did they smell SWEET.

BIKINIMOM said:
Awwwwwwwwwww

I remember when mine were babies and I would check on them while they were napping and they would have little baby dreams and would smile and make a sucking motion even though their mouths were empty. And my God... did they smell SWEET.
I know! I've been around lots of babies and they are sooooo cute when they are sleeping. I love when they suck on pacies too. It is so adorable.

heatherrae said:
I may never get used to it...lol.
in a little bit, it will be all over with and you'll get back to your old self. Both times I hardly waited for the babies to get out just for that reason, but then, I missed feeling them move inside....cuz we were one and then, they get out, grow up and leave :(

foreigngirl said:
in a little bit, it will be all over with and you'll get back to your old self. Both times I hardly waited for the babies to get out just for that reason, but then, I missed feeling them move inside....cuz we were one and then, they get out, grow up and leave :(
Holy depressing post, batman! LOL. Yeah, someone told me that I would miss my bump once the baby was born, and that idea sort of shocked me, but I guess it could happen.

I just can't wait to sleep on my belly! I have always been a belly sleeper, and this has been hard to sleep on my back or my left side. I'm not able to sleep on my right side or I wake with really bad pains in my abdomen for some reason.

jon79 said:
i'd still hit it
that would be cool! I wouldn't be able to see what was going on down there, but it would feel good! lol.

heatherrae said:
Holy depressing post, batman! LOL. Yeah, someone told me that I would miss my bump once the baby was born, and that idea sort of shocked me, but I guess it could happen.

I just can't wait to sleep on my belly! I have always been a belly sleeper, and this has been hard to sleep on my back or my left side. I'm not able to sleep on my right side or I wake with really bad pains in my abdomen for some reason.
I was the same way. Both times. Its sooooo good when you first lay down on your belly again, right at the hospital. How much longer HR?

Top Bottom