Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can't eat enough!!! if i had a penny for every PM

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I can't eat enough!!! if i had a penny for every PM I get with people who are 160 pounds and crying that they can't gain and want to jump on juice.

eat more!! you have to be willing to eat like a bodybuilder! 6-10 meals a day consistently with no excuses!! not doing that 2 or 3X per week.. its doing that EVERDAY.

I have heard so many excuses from guys. I can't because its too expensive.. I can't because my job.. I can't because I don't have an appetite.

and then there are the I already eat so much crowd.. well if you ate 'so much' you wouldn't be 160 pounds!

well then you are wasting my time and wasting your own time.

you have a negative mentality and you are weak minded and aren't gonna ever accomplish shit with or without juice.

a meal isn't eating a protein bar or having a shake.. that doesn't count as a meal.

example of a meal is some turkey/chicken/fish with veggies and sweet potato/brown rice.. that is a fucking meal right there.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/bulking-up-using-your-diet-steve-way-830603.html <<< here is a bulker diet I put together that is simple and it works.

and for those of you who think that your genetics doom you for life and want to make excuses I was all throughout my childhood the skinny kid. I weighed 115 pounds soaking wet in 9th grade and was lucky to even sniff the football field or any sport for that matter (unless you count soccer lol) .. it took me discovering the weight room and learning how to eat to change that and I didn't touch steroids or even a pro hormone until I was almost 30 .. if I could do it then no reason why YOU cannot!

Last edited:
Just tell them Winny is drinkable. Problem solved

Ahhh man, cmon Steve!!! Cant I just pin 1g of juice and add 20lbs?!?! I eat great, train great but I cant lose fat or gain any muscle juice will solve all my problems wont it?!?!?1

nice post brotha!
Ive talked to VERY few people who are doing things properly and have problems losing fat or gaining mass/strength.

yes pretty much and if your appetite can't satify your needs.Get on ghrp-6 or b12 or eq if cycling.. for starts and see if that helps your hunger issues.Just dont give up

Again, in the gym last week, a kid says to me, "I just can't get myself to eat more.", so I responded, "Put the food in your mouth, chew it up, and wash it down with water." I still have to do it sometimes when bulking.

If you want to be successful in bodybuilding, you have to learn food control. That sometimes means eating when you feel like you can't any more, and eating the right things. It also works the same in reverse. I see so many guys that have been fat for years and come with all the excuses in the book to why they can't cut body fat. You have to man up and drop the calories and go hungry at times if that's what it takes. Diet is 80% of this game, and you have to eat the right amounts for your goals or you are just spinning your wheels

If you want to be successful in bodybuilding, you have to learn food control. That sometimes means eating when you feel like you can't any more, and eating the right things. It also works the same in reverse. I see so many guys that have been fat for years and come with all the excuses in the book to why they can't cut body fat. You have to man up and drop the calories and go hungry at times if that's what it takes. Diet is 80% of this game, and you have to eat the right amounts for your goals or you are just spinning your wheels

Absolutely ,i have made countless Posts on How to eat meals on the job or where ever you are, also the biggest bang meals loaded with protein so there is absolutely no excuse why you can't eat, we were all born with the same amount of time so don't use that as an excuse.

Or its the total opposite....hey steve Im 300lbs and 40% bf I would like to juice so i can lose weight.....fuking momo's!

It's amazing how little that guys know about nutrition considering how big a piece of the pie it is (no pun intended)

I over heard a kid in the gym a few weeks ago asking this dude that competes this "so for carbs I should eat nuts, right?"

Top Bottom