Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I can out squat anyone here that can't put up 350x10 for 5 sets.

jh1 said:
But does my chest at least make you think a little about being gay?
think?

jh1 said:
I hate you, seirously.

I'd pay to be able to bench that... or even close.

which is it? you care about strength, or don't give a fuck? you won't need that kind of strength to achieve major gains in the chest size.

also, are you cycling now? also, are you lying?

jackangel said:
which is it? you care about strength, or don't give a fuck? you won't need that kind of strength to achieve major gains in the chest size.

also, are you cycling now? also, are you lying?

I don't care about how much i can lift, but I know unless I lift more on my presses my chest won't grow.

How would you suggest I achevieve 'major gains in chest size' without lifting more - cause if it works, I'll fucking do it.

kthx.

i said you won't need to hit up THAT kind of weight before your chest responds. most likely, anyway. i can't see that, because you are quite far off from those numbers (i'm assuming), and you should almost certainly see gains before hitting that level of strength. i'll amend my prior statement by removing the word 'major'. who knows, maybe you will reach that kind of poundage in order to have the chest you want.

but of course, you'll need to keep up with that progressive resistance thing, regardless.

also: synthol.

so, you're on test/tren? ok, thought so.

jh1 said:
I don't care about how much i can lift, but I know unless I lift more on my presses my chest won't grow.

How would you suggest I achevieve 'major gains in chest size' without lifting more - cause if it works, I'll fucking do it.

kthx.

volume, time under tension

Top Bottom