Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I been trying to tell you bishes this for years now

Strongbow

and I finally found soemthing that says exactly how I feel about ya'll. Thanks to Chesty from Bodiez this is bad ass. Now

Well look at the crowd bro. No real mutha fuckers left in chat bro. Planks gone most times shrimpy God rest his soul I miss his ass bad these days. Most of these threads aren't even ass wipe material made by lame cock suxers who know nothing about the G code or the gangsta mind set hommie. Is what it is these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well look at the crowd bro. No real mutha fuckers left in chat bro. Planks gone most times shrimpy God rest his soul I miss his ass bad these days. Most of these threads aren't even ass wipe material made by lame cock suxers who know nothing about the G code or the gangsta mind set hommie. Is what it is these days.

You can put this thread at the top of that fucking list!

Seriously, if you don't like it so much you could either leave like a bitch, or try to contribute positively instead of commenting negatively.

Seriously, if you don't like it so much you could either leave like a bitch, or try to contribute positively instead of commenting negatively.

That would be totally out of his personality. Not sure what his alternative response could be. :confused:

ololololololololololololoolololol

2a6mlp3.jpg

Leaving would make you happy, I'd rather not, positive contribution would be bowing down to the man, that will never happen. :D Also thanks for your great advice in my thread in the AAS forum.

Just for the record, *I* am only here to participate and comment negatively.

Then again, you knew that.

Just for the record, *I* am only here to participate and comment negatively.

Then again, you knew that.
I thought you were here because I'm so sexy? :confused:

Muthafucka I am the most muthufucking negative person on this muthafucking muthafucka board. I am so muthafucking negative that even my green K hits subtract from the other person's total.

Top Bottom