Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I been trying to tell you bishes this for years now

Muthafucka I am the most muthufucking negative person on this muthafucking muthafucka board. I am so muthafucking negative that even my green K hits subtract from the other person's total.
Im mo mutha fucking negative than you be is nugga. I be so negative, that negative mutha fuckas bes saying damn that is one negative mutha fucka. I bes so hateful that Satan himself bes like, Hey yo Jesus, can't you do sumthin with this here hateful mutha fucker? I like stomping bunnys and pushing down old ass ladies in the grocery store. I like to wrap my dick in barbwire before I jerk off, cause I reall ain't into lube. Ya feel me nugga ya feel me?

Leaving would make you happy, I'd rather not, positive contribution would be bowing down to the man, that will never happen. :D Also thanks for your great advice in my thread in the AAS forum.

I don't want you to leave bro. Although, if we took away your ability to create new threads that would reduce the quantity of lame ass threads by about 95%. That might make everyone happier.

Don't act like you don't suck the dick of "the man". You ain't foolin anybody.

Your cycle is something I would expect to see on the womens forum...pussy.

I don't want you to leave bro. Although, if we took away your ability to create new threads that would reduce the quantity of lame ass threads by about 95%. That might make everyone happier.

Don't act like you don't suck the dick of "the man". You ain't foolin anybody.

Your cycle is something I would expect to see on the womens forum...pussy.
Lololololololz yea I see. I bet you want call me a pussy to my face nugga. Why don't you just say you hate my fucking guts and we can both get over it. Well actually I been over it for a long time, so why don't you just get over it.

sb niga yo shit is weak lately bruh.. u been eatin too many pain pills? is this a cry for help? i hope ur back gets better bro

sb niga yo shit is weak lately bruh.. u been eatin too many pain pills? is this a cry for help? i hope ur back gets better bro
Actually I have had to calm down a lot, I hadn't been on no joose, but I feel good, and my back is better bro. But lack of excessive testosterone and the fact I have been busy as shit has stopped me from doing stupid shit, therefore I have had nothing to talk about. Hopefully I'll be jacked up and full of piss and gasoline soon. Until then bro fuck tha haters, and I hope you doing good dude.

Yea that's pretty funny I thought. Especially how Ima dumbass in one forum and a pussy in another.

awww...

2a6mlp3.jpg

Lololololololz yea I see. I bet you want call me a pussy to my face nugga. Why don't you just say you hate my fucking guts and we can both get over it. Well actually I been over it for a long time, so why don't you just get over it.

I'd call you much worse things than that to your face bro. But really I don't hate you. I think you talk a big talk, and I'm not sure sometimes if you're full of shit or just not too smart about some things.

I thought you could take the shit talking with the best of them though. Guess I was wrong. Sorry bro, I will treat you with kid gloves from now on you sensitive son of a bitch. You sure you're not already on clomid?

Top Bottom