Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I been trying to tell you bishes this for years now

Actually I have had to calm down a lot, I hadn't been on no joose, but I feel good, and my back is better bro. But lack of excessive testosterone and the fact I have been busy as shit has stopped me from doing stupid shit, therefore I have had nothing to talk about. Hopefully I'll be jacked up and full of piss and gasoline soon. Until then bro fuck tha haters, and I hope you doing good dude.

alredy bro preciate it... don worry bout dat niga ceo he gon be a bitter ass hatin ass niga til he find the jesus

I wonder how many actual soldiers who have seen actual combat are actually interested in watching or discussing "dope/badass" combat videos online.

I wonder how many actual soldiers who have seen actual combat are actually interested in watching or discussing "dope/badass" combat videos online.

I was listening to the song you dumb dipshit. LOLZ @ you even beeing able to ponder what combat soldiers think, you fucking puke.

im guessing they're far from the cia special forces claiming types we have around here
LOLZ @ you guessing anything about real men you fat ass suburban pansy bitch.

SB reminds me of bros who only train when they can hit the joose

And for you, I actually like you, so with that I will just say I can hit the joose anytime I want, as much as I want and for as long as I want. And I'm pretty sure I been busting my ass and not joosing trying to get my back shit strait. But now a nugga's bes strait and it's joosy joose time. You want pics of my personal joose stash? :)

im guessing they're far from the cia special forces claiming types we have around here

Lol @the two of you acting like you know anything about what a soldier would and wouldn't be "interested" in. Tell me, have either of you served? If not then have a slice of STFU pie and sit in the corner while real men go out and protect your sniveling asses.

And SB is a real man, darlings.

Lol @the two of you acting like you know anything about what a soldier would and wouldn't be "interested" in. Tell me, have either of you served? If not then have a slice of STFU pie and sit in the corner while real men go out and protect your sniveling asses.

And SB is a real man, darlings.
Thanks Shug, these two have no idea where I have been or what I have been through, but hey if we all ate twinkies and sat around drinking koolaid this country would not be free for pukes to voice their opinions. I got the video and music from Chesty, also another Marine. So it's pretty obvious the mind set of Marines versus the mind set of fucking cream puff faggots. Hoooofuckingrah bitch nuggas.

Top Bottom