Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am Coming back in FULL force to the Anabolic board!:)

Powerbuilder333 said:
I train my pecs once every 9 to 10 days. My results speak for itself.
Different routines work for different people. I size does NOT fit all.

I am guessing from your name that you train for power lifting and not bodybuilding per se? That may be the reason for a longer recovery time between workouts for you?

But yes you are right, one size does not fit all -- especially in weight lifting.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I train my pecs once every 9 to 10 days. My results speak for itself.
Different routines work for different people. I size does NOT fit all.

thats cool, I usually offer help when people cannot respond via a conventional technique

I also believe that there is a perfect way to train or a "super sythesis" if you will of ideas, action, and technique.

But dont try to step on other methods as each has some type of solid foundation based in science or real world results.

Some type of affordable E-Pamphlet will be coming by Summer
:artist:

Re: I am Comig back in FULL force to the Anabolic board!:)

woodyuc said:
YES, that is the way I train....many people at the gym tell me to go lower on the presses and I say no...breaking 90% is a waste.

yes there is too much disengagement at a very vulnerable part of the movement for the pecs especially int the flat "bench" position

and also as a matter of stimuli, going past 90 puts more over load on delts and tris versus pectoral muscle.

Last edited:
Re: I am Comig back in FULL force to the Anabolic board!:)

SpyWizard said:
correct, and risking injury.. idiots, that's why i wear head phones..

one good retort... UMMMM I'm bigger than you... now Go make me a sandwich..

lol it always some type of ego mania we are fighting in the gym.

thankfully I found a gym in another city and commute there to lift

its perfect as EVERYONE minds their own business, expect the nice looking girls ;)

OMEGA said:
Hey guys:)

I completed 3 semesters in teaching the OMEGA project and am finishing up the last class and will be focusing on this board for a good while:)!!!!!!

Look forward to sharing much, much new razor sharp and advanced info with you all!

New product, New Methods, New ideas, new Techniques and Secrets new EVERYTHING

:artist:

-OMEGA

Awesome nice to see you back :)

Thanks!:)

I am proud of all those who are completing the project, they are as good as you can get ;)

I will enjoy my Sabbatical on the Anabolic Board:)

Top Bottom