Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I am Coming back in FULL force to the Anabolic board!:)

OMEGA said:
let us know how it goes tomorrow! :)
good man .. do u think every body part should be done 2x a week? people say 100 different things

hurricane187 said:
good man .. do u think every body part should be done 2x a week? people say 100 different things

I can say for SURE Chest needs 2 times a week of direct work do to almost complete lack of workout "crossover" from other days in most peoples routines.

Chest is perhaps the least worked muscle group during the other days in peoples workout sequences UNLIKE arms and deltoid muscles which always get worked either directly or indirectly Sir.

OMEGA said:
Hey guys:)

I completed 3 semesters in teaching the OMEGA project and am finishing up the last class and will be focusing on this board for a good while:)!!!!!!

Look forward to sharing much, much new razor sharp and advanced info with you all!

New product, New Methods, New ideas, new Techniques and Secrets new EVERYTHING

:artist:

-OMEGA

cool, i'm looking forward to it..

now make me a sandwich..

I train my pecs once every 9 to 10 days. My results speak for itself.
Different routines work for different people. I size does NOT fit all.

Re: I am Comig back in FULL force to the Anabolic board!:)

OMEGA said:
1) on presses never have elbows break 90
2) and on flys , hands should never pass below shoulder girdle level

YES, that is the way I train....many people at the gym tell me to go lower on the presses and I say no...breaking 90% is a waste.

Re: I am Comig back in FULL force to the Anabolic board!:)

woodyuc said:
YES, that is the way I train....many people at the gym tell me to go lower on the presses and I say no...breaking 90% is a waste.

correct, and risking injury.. idiots, that's why i wear head phones..

one good retort... UMMMM I'm bigger than you... now Go make me a sandwich..

Top Bottom