Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Absolutely Love Bulking With So Called Cutting Steroids!

OK. So you're eating cookies and brownies and crap and still gained about 20 clean lbs. Can you imagine what you might look like over all if you ate clean? Think about habits for your future. If you really want to make it in modeling, doing that little bit of "extra" might put you over the top. No question, from your pic you seem to have the look (no homo.)

i just started bulking as well, on 50mgs winny ed, mast 100 eod , test prop 100 eod and hgh 6ius ed....been doing this cycle for almost 6 weeks but just started the bulking phase last week, im up about 8-10 lbs but i know a lot of its water since i was eating very low sodium on my cutter but MAN am i filling out!! my foods are much cleaner then yours bro...burgers, steaks, chicken, bread, rice, potato, raisin bran, milk...as far as junk goes all i really eat daily is a couple granola bars (chocolate chip) sugar free pudding (eat that shit by the gallon) and i do have low fat pop tarts post workout, love those things.

why all the bashing of this guy-this is an open discussion board and he posted on it!hes not huge,but hes probably got a better shape than half of guys calling him tard or making of him or his hat...the only reason for making fun or name calling is jealousy!imho

OK. So you're eating cookies and brownies and crap and still gained about 20 clean lbs. Can you imagine what you might look like over all if you ate clean? Think about habits for your future. If you really want to make it in modeling, doing that little bit of "extra" might put you over the top. No question, from your pic you seem to have the look (no homo.)

With my metabolism theres simply no way in hell i could bulk eating clean bro

why all the bashing of this guy-this is an open discussion board and he posted on it!hes not huge,but hes probably got a better shape than half of guys calling him tard or making of him or his hat...the only reason for making fun or name calling is jealousy!imho

my post was age related and it has been retracted.

lol i dont give a shit ill admit it is a gay ass hat it says "ken" (my girl has one that says barbie) but chicks dig it and to the best of my knowledge prefer the lean cut look to the body builder look (my girl doesnt want me getting any bigger but i do this for mee) ;)

Top Bottom