Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Input Wanted - Novice!

easyeads

Would love to hear your thoughts on my plan:

Stats & background:

26 years old
207 lbs
5'9"
16% BF (approximately)
I've been lifting since I can remember (my dad played pro ball so I grew up in the gym) I would say I "really" started lifting/dieting/supplementing at 14-15.
I did take 1 year off after college ball ended, but continued to play hockey 3-5 days a week and do some light lifting. Diet went to s**t for about a year though and I packed on some weight. Just trying to be totally open and honest here. I spent some time getting diet, training routine, and BF % back in check before even considering another go with gear.
I've done gear 1 other time, but it was YEARS ago. I started way too young (17) and didn't do anything right because I didn't do proper research first. This time is different, I hope, but I look to you to make that judgement call.

12 Week plan:

Sust 250 - E3D = 500MG/Wk
Deca 250 - EW = 250MG/Wk

I plan to end deca a week before I end test.

On Hand:

Aromasin
Nolvadex
Clomid

I wanted to have everything on hand to ensure I had more than I needed, and didnt have any "oh s**t" moments.

Diet:

Approximately 4000 cals a day. Some days as low as 3500, some days as high as 4500. Clean cals! I want lean, clean gains. An example of an average day for me (I don't stray far from this at all, usually):

Breakfast - 3-5 eggs, 3-5 egg whites ( I go for 8-9 eggs. I mix up the whites to yokes ratios), 1 cup oats, sometime I toss 1/3 cup cheese on the eggs for flavor, but very rarely. I sprinkle some pepper on it and drink water. (I drink about 12 bottles of water a day or more, some days)
Snack - Protein Shake & Scoop or 2 of Peanut Butter
Lunch - 1lb lean ground turkey, 1 bag brown rice (boil in bag type) boiled in chicken broth for flavor, brocolli and carrots all cooked together in a pan with a SMALL amount of olive oil. No added salt.
Snack - Quest bar and a protein shake made with almond milk, or a cytosport monster milk if I'm in a rush.
Snack - PB sandwich with low carb, oatmeal bread.
Dinner - 1/2-1lb Beef/turkey/chicken with a vegetable side (asparagus, brocolli, carrots, corn, ect) and brown rice. Sometimes I'll double the veggies and hold the rice, or hold the rice and add a salad with light vinegar and olive oil and some extra veggies.
Snack - Protein shake W/almond milk (unsweetened). Or I sometimes make these protein cookies that are made with: oats, PB, egg whites, applesauce, protein powder, stevia and baking soda. I will usually have 1-2 of them if I'm having them.

Tons of water 12-14 bottles a day. No carbonated drinks, no juices (high sugar/corn syrup), no alcohol, maybe 1-2 gatorade/powerade a week at most, if at all, for flavor and they are always the "Zero" kind with no sugar and always while or shortly after playing hockey.

Post Cycle Therapy Plan:

I haven't decided if 18 or 21 days post last injection is better to start. I'm not sure if the 3 days makes a large difference, but I'd love to hear your thoughts/guidance on this.

Clomid 100/100/50/50
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Armoasin on hand in case of Gyno from Deca, mainly.

I really tried to do a lot of research and map it out this time around so I do it right, but I'm sure I missed something or could make some tweaks to be better. I'm always trying to improve. I just started (2nd pin just about an hour ago) and want to ensure I make any necessary tweaks early. I should've posted for advice sooner. Please don't think I was being impulsive or ignorant by not doing so. I truly have been researching hard and talking with knowledgeable friends for input.

Looking forward to any guidance you're willing to offer.

I would just run the Test for now.

CYCLE:
1-12 Sustanon - 500mg/week
1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

PCT:
15-18 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
15-18 Aromasin - 12.5/eod

1000iu/week of HCG would be a good addition starting a few weeks before week 15/start of PCT.

Nice job on getting back to where you are. But at 207 lbs. @ 5'9 with 16% BF I feel like you should hold off on the juice.

A few observations on your diet;

Too many egg yolks
Way too much salt in the chicken broth
Switch the peanut butter for natural peanut butter
Stop eating so much peanut butter

I would just run the test as well, drop the deca, deca isn't something you want or need to be taking at the moment with your stats

Get your BF down before you get on. I know it sucks but it will be well worth it inside and out.

this is true for body builders, but there is a whole world of power lifters and defensive linemen out there with 16 percent or higher... body fat who run test every year and get good strength gains..... It really depends on what your goals are. I've done cycles as a fat ass plenty of times and never had a problem putting on muscle and gaining strength. In my experience fat has more to do with diet than steroids....

it strikes me more as "fat shaming" than sound scientific advice, telling the guy not to run test.

I say take the test E, I'd skip the deca. Maybe add in some dbol for the first 4-6 weeks.

this is true for body builders, but there is a whole world of power lifters and defensive linemen out there with 16 percent or higher... body fat who run test every year and get good strength gains..... It really depends on what your goals are. I've done cycles as a fat ass plenty of times and never had a problem putting on muscle and gaining strength. In my experience fat has more to do with diet than steroids....

it strikes me more as "fat shaming" than sound scientific advice, telling the guy not to run test.

I say take the test E, I'd skip the deca. Maybe add in some dbol for the first 4-6 weeks.
The reason people are recommended to be leaner before cycling is because it takes a much larger toll on your health. A much bigger impact on lipids, blood pressure, etc....not to mention you get a much larger percent of aromatization to estrogen meaning less gains and more chance for gyno.

If you can't figure out how to stay in shape you shouldn't be messing with steroids anyways

16% isnt crazy high, you should be ok cycling.But risks are more then people with lower bf% .How about doing a more moderate sarms triple stack cylce and getting your bf% a bit lower then going into a cycle? its a marathon, not a sprint pal.

His stats and body fat are fine. Not everyone wants to be sub 10%, and 16% at his current stats are far from unhealthy.

Top Bottom