Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Input Wanted - Novice!

this is true for body builders, but there is a whole world of power lifters and defensive linemen out there with 16 percent or higher... body fat who run test every year and get good strength gains..... It really depends on what your goals are. I've done cycles as a fat ass plenty of times and never had a problem putting on muscle and gaining strength. In my experience fat has more to do with diet than steroids....

it strikes me more as "fat shaming" than sound scientific advice, telling the guy not to run test.

I say take the test E, I'd skip the deca. Maybe add in some dbol for the first 4-6 weeks.

No argument on the PL's but how many guys are here are competing in the WSM? Is the OP? Chances are, no.

what are your main goals from the cycle bro? please let me know and i'll get you all set up... i would be under the assumption that after you worked so hard to get your weight back down, deca would not be a wise option in any way... i need to know what you want to accomplish so i can provide the proper guidance for you... you should get your body fat down a bit more first before you run any sort of cycle... its not horrible but you should be in a bit better condition... you are close though bro...

Top Bottom