Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Absolutely Love Bulking With So Called Cutting Steroids!

In ur pic you are lean… A good base.. OK…… For a swimmer… Bodybuilding … Not so sure… no traps, lats or delts… Lets see ur legs….

Ill probably get flamed for this but the body builder look is def not the look im going for :(

Ill probably get flamed for this but the body builder look is def not the look im going for :(

Brad pitt?

whaterver it is you look good bro

just try not to take the advice of others as an attack

they are trying to help

Which was the point of my thread ;)

Totally agreeing with you but wanted to reaffirm that point. you just have the metabolism of a shrew...

And just like Omega stated, whatever your goals are is fine but I am sure you want them to be lasting. Diet and training are the major steps to success...everything else is secondary.

wait...if he is only 18 then this entire thread is pointless. When I was 18 I ate mountains of food and still pissed excellence. You are producing naturally what many on this board are trying to accomplish through AAS. Your a tard plain and simple....that is if you are only 18.

why juice if ur not going for the body building look? what kinda look are you going for?
I've been small and cut my whole life i just wanna put on a lil more size break my platue of 175 which i've been the last 2 years ofcourse i partied alot and my diet wasnt all that great but ive totally dedicated myself to working out now... i model and getting into fitness modelling is my dream so you could say im going for that look... im 24 btw

Top Bottom