Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started roids without base. Made gains. I fucked up, what now?

showtime007

This was supposed to be a private message for @stevesmi but by the time time I got to the end, I thought I should post this so others could chim in. Maybe this will help someone who's in the exact same position as me... those who jumped on roids for fast results.

--

I want some advice. I'm 21 and I admit, I fucked up. I was dumb, immature and full of hate and anger when my ex cheated on me and told me I can never me better. I worked out for 3 months but the results weren't fast enough for me, i wanted to show her how better looking I can be if I add 50 pounds to my 6 feet body. I wasn't lazy, i was ready to work my ass off and I wanted results FAST.

That's the reason I jumped on steroids PLUS my trainer who has no idea of WTF a PCT is was very very welcoming. These guys are bodybuilders... they keep juicing around all year without any pct... heck even many people my age.

So couple of months ago, I ran my first cycle. Test, Deca, Dianabol for 8 weeks (I argued with my trainer to make it 12 but he denied).

After the 8 weeker I went from 120lbs to 136lbs.

On cycle I took Milk Thistle 400MG twice daily. After that, I used N2BM Bridge for one month, kept most of the gains, lost like 2 - 3 lbs... did another cycle.

This time it was a 15 weeker (same compounds). The cycle ends this month around the 15th. Right now I'm weighing in at 165 pounds.

I'm where I want to be in 6 months, I fit into clothes. I'm happy AF but I don't want to be like these guys and keep having needles up my ass all my life.

I am ready to work hard, I don't mind losing gains, even losing 20 lbs is cool, I'm happy AF at 145lbs as long as I can still make natural gains slowly... like even 2 pounds a month is cool.

So the thing is, I am at 165 lbs with not much base. Yep, I fucked up, I know. I want to come off steroids all together. I don't want to touch them anymore.

And this is how I plan to do that...

For PCT, I'll be running Nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5

N2Guard half serving a day for 60 days just to cleanse everything and HCGenerate ES for 2 months just to boost my natural tests (running these while doing pct is cool right?)

Then be on Bridge for another month so that I can try to not lose but make gains even after 3 months after last injection.

What do you think?

I've been following a 6,000 Calories a day bulking diet all these months and I tried to keep it as simple as possible.

8 wheat bread and 4 tsp peanut butter, 100g oatmeal, 3 large bananas, 500g chicken/beef with brown rice, 10tsp mayonnaise, 1 Half serving of Dymatize Super Mass Gainer... All this split across 6 - 7 meals... = around a little over 6,000 calories.

I occasionally switch up bread / oats with cooked potatoes or triple fried scrambled egg n cheese or others.

What do you think?

Sam.

i responded to your PM but i will post what I told you so OTHERS can learn from this:

you def have done your research.. i like your PCT plan but halve those SERM dosages. i say that cause you don't want the nasty sides from them

also it is too late but you should have ran proviron with that cycle. the reason is deca binds to DHT receptors, that is why guys get deca dick. proviron offsets that since it is a pure DHT. make sense?

also the fact that you ran two cycles so close together is not good. recovery is going to take patience and some pains.. but i like your pct a lot. remember in the end that only your own body can recover.. pct is simply a 'bridge' and to help have a soft landing.

also I want to add this is why we tell guys to always build a base and not to use steroids so young. it is truly important to get your diet and training on point first and this will take many years and trial and error

hopefully it is a learning experience for you

Nothing is a bad experience as long as you learned something from it. I think that @stevesmi has put it really clear, and it is a good lesson for you.

You can't change the past - you can only learn from it.

What's done is done. You learnt a valuable lesson from it all. Just don't make the same mistake twice.

You are lucky to have someone like @stevesmi help you in such depth for free.

The first thing I would say is not to stress about it. You have obviously learned from it so just run that PCT and move on.

We have all done something we regret in this game so just put all your effort into that diet and training and the results will come. You are young enough that there are lots of natty gains still left for you to make.

Top Bottom