Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How U.S. Economic Warfare Provoked Japan's Attack on Pearl Harbor

This is common knowledge among college history majors but secondary education still promotes the myths.

how about this? japan butchered and slaughtered chinese, filipinos and american pows everywhere. Unlike the nazis, they wanted to kill everyone. Glad a bomb stopped them.

yeah teh japanese were pieces of shit in the early 1900's. What they were doing in China alone warranted the bomb.

how about this? japan butchered and slaughtered chinese, filipinos and american pows everywhere. Unlike the nazis, they wanted to kill everyone. Glad a bomb stopped them.

The Japanese were hellbent and crazy, and hitting the reset button made them take notice, but I'd say Stalin/USSR was still worse. We brushed that under the rug too.

Replace these with Nazi propaganda and see how long the protests last-

origin1.jpg

5707541061_077b08069a.jpg

seui-smash-capitalism.jpg

DSC_1814.jpg

5677572009_520a816cc1_z.jpg

May Day Rally In Los Angeles Community Discussions myUMBC
Unions flaunt support for Communist Party at L.A. rally :: Northern Colorado Gazette

The Japanese were hellbent and crazy, and hitting the reset button made them take notice, but I'd say Stalin/USSR was still worse. We brushed that under the rug too.

word. That's why it angers me when for decades the joos/us kept goign after nazi war criminals (with shady evidence) but COMPLETELY IGNORED the endless slaughter and rape by the USSR/Japan against germans, polish, us pow's, chinese, filipino's, children, etc.

All tohse war criminals got away. Some are still living, even Hirohito got away. The world FORGAVE russia & japan. Nice.

There's a reason why many ww2 vets and chinese still to this day refuse to do anything with japan or japanese culture. My ex-gf's grandparemts were slaughtered by those butchers. She hates them, and their govt still to this day, refuse to apologize.

Glad they got the bombs. Hope they suffered.

Top Bottom