Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to tell if i got a sterile abscess

Josue miro

I got a lump on my abdominal part from injecting HGH, it doesn`t really hurt but when I press it gently I feel a slightly pain, how can you tell when it`s a septic or sterile abscess.

Lumps aren't normal after a Sub-Q injection. You don't have any infection or anything like that so you don't need to rush to the hospital but certainly keep an eye on it.

The peptide/HGH market is full of fakes and low quality peptides/HGH. What I suspect is happening is that the HGH you are injecting is fake or have some impurity in it that your body is negatively responding to and an allergic reaction has formed.

The lump should go away in a few days. If it's still there in 2-3 days, go to the doctor and get it professionally drained.

I personally would stop using the HGH if I was you. Look into nutrobal as an alternative to HGH -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

this isn't anything to worry about. it is just what you injected getting trapped.. it will dissipate on its own, just don't inject that spot until it goes away

Exactly. This happens with sub-q injections once in a while, its absolutely okay

If there are no signs of an infection, or an abcess, give it some time to see if it will get dissolved. Sometimes the active substance does not get absorbed right away, and stays there for several days. But this does not necessarily mean that there is an infection.

I would not worry about it at all. It will go away over the next few days. The other option is that your product is not pure and you are reacting to something in the vial.

Top Bottom