Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to lose the extra few pounds?

AliG said:
I could probably manage somthing like this

2 srambled egg whites
Coffee or tea

Oatmeal (snack 1)

Breast of chicken with 3 oz of sweet potato

Fruit (snack 2)

Fish with vegetables

Milk before bed

I reckon i could give that a go, the other ones seem far too high, i couldnt possibly manager 5 big meals - i.e fish, tuna, chicken and eggs but i believe the above i could manage with.

The above has got to be over 1500 calories?/

CAn i just ask, what exercise would be best for me, my husband has said about a mixture between HIIT and long cardio coupled with light weight exercises 3 times a week so month HIIT and weights, tue cardio, wed off, thurs HITT and light weights, Friday Cardio then Sat HITT and light weights and sunday off.

Weighs being something like - Squat, dumbell pull ups, scapulation, good mornings, ab crunches, lat pull downs, bicep curl, tricep pull down - i dont know what these are, he said he would show me tonight but do you have a set routine, i go on holiday in 8 weeks and i want to be in a routine and a little happier with myself before then!!

By the ay - what do you hink abou the soup - it doesnt have a lot of protein but does have a lot of veg???

That's a good start. Most likely you'll get hungrier as you go and will add more food as needed. I usually increase my food intake gradually in order not to gain much body fat. Count your calories in order to keep a log. That way you'll know if you're eating too much or too little.

Velvett is right; be careful with the sodium or you'll start retaining water...

How can i motivate myself, it is so hard, i hate exercise, i hate cardio, i love food and because when i ate and exercised i ut weight on when i just ate soup i lost it and i cant seem to get myself going to start helping myself, i just dont knwo what to do!!!

AliG said:
How can i motivate myself, it is so hard, i hate exercise, i hate cardio, i love food and because when i ate and exercised i ut weight on when i just ate soup i lost it and i cant seem to get myself going to start helping myself, i just dont knwo what to do!!!

Ok, you have to have something that will motivate you. I started working out 20 years ago and I was in the same place you are. I didn't like going to the gym or getting up early, in addition my eating was terrible, but what motivated me was that I was modeling and wanted to keep working a few more years. Besides, I wanted to look like Rachel Mcklish (sp?body builder form the 80's) and the wanting to look like her became more importand then keeping the job as a model. And at 52 years old, I can say I look like Rachel Mcklish, well my body does. Look at it this way, I'm giving you all the amunition you need to just do it. It will be good for you and your health and you'll look awesome; better then your friends. That's great motivation.

You'll get used to eating like we do and working out; in fact you'll love it. But you have to start. No one can do that for you, no one..

Top Bottom