Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to keep my nuts from shrinking?

littleguy said:
Wow, littlecracker your'e quite an impressive idiot to say the least........
guys like you waste everyones time and space please keep your insecurities to yourself and go back to playing with your Gameboy, why fuck up a thread with a legitimate question?
Why would you insult people that you don't even know and say shit about someones lady..............?

My insecurities? It's you guys that justify being with hos that you shouldn';t be with that are popping out kids left and right in a feeble attempt to improve your already fucked up relationship. Then when you become a divorce statistic and your old lady gets on public aid cuz you're too busy pumping roid$ in your ass to pay child support it's the rest of us who float the bill. If I can deter just one guy from making this mistake someday, it's worth me spitting my opinion whenever I see fit.

And I can insult whoever the fuck I want. This is the internet. Even Gary Coleman can be a giant in this world.

And fyi-I just described a scenario of mutual betrayal in an eloquent manner. It was completely hypothetical and not intended to offend, but to raise awareness of the mistake he was making by choosing a girlfriend he has to treat like an overbearing parent by hiding his lifestyle choices from her.

BigCracker said:
My insecurities? It's you guys that justify being with hos that you shouldn';t be with that are popping out kids left and right in a feeble attempt to improve your already fucked up relationship. Then when you become a divorce statistic and your old lady gets on public aid cuz you're too busy pumping roid$ in your ass to pay child support it's the rest of us who float the bill. If I can deter just one guy from making this mistake someday, it's worth me spitting my opinion whenever I see fit.

And I can insult whoever the fuck I want. This is the internet. Even Gary Coleman can be a giant in this world.

And fyi-I just described a scenario of mutual betrayal in an eloquent manner. It was completely hypothetical and not intended to offend, but to raise awareness of the mistake he was making by choosing a girlfriend he has to treat like an overbearing parent by hiding his lifestyle choices from her.

This is what ef has been missing

Caliber2006 said:
if i see a listing for:

HCG 5000IU/vial w/ water

how much HCG do i draw in 1cc in a syringe?

best,
Cal

As much as you want to really - it is all based on how potent you make it.

HCG comes in iu's (international units - it is a measurement unlike cc's/ml etc.)

The bottom line is if you want to have 500iu per ml then you take roughly 10ml of Bac water and mix it with the 5000iu. (I say roughly because the HCG will displace a little of the water). This will give you 500iu per ml. When you want to take 500iu simply inject one ml. (also one ml = one cc).

justinjones1963 said:
As much as you want to really - it is all based on how potent you make it.

HCG comes in iu's (international units - it is a measurement unlike cc's/ml etc.)

The bottom line is if you want to have 500iu per ml then you take roughly 10ml of Bac water and mix it with the 5000iu. (I say roughly because the HCG will displace a little of the water). This will give you 500iu per ml. When you want to take 500iu simply inject one ml. (also one ml = one cc).
yes correct
read any inserts that came with it
my hcg always had instructions on mixing storage and concentration

BigCracker said:

Sorry to dissapoint no children, no Ho's real guy that lives in the real world with a real relationship and a real job.
Based upon your statements it sounds as if you have never footed the bill for anything in your whole life of 14 years.
Can't you even afford a Plat membership? At least you would be paying for the right to waste peoples time.
There are many other members Plat or not that have REAL knowledge to share please have the courtesy to only speak when you have something intelligent to contribute.
PS please do not waste my time with anymore PM's you obviously have some very serious mental health issues and taking steroids and insulting the rest of humanity will not make them go away, best of luck to you on your therapy.

BigCracker said:
Another pussy that hides his gear use froim his old lady. I don't care how big your nuts are-you're acting as if they're the size of raisins if you're hiding it from your chick. What's the matter? Are you scared your old lady won't like you as-is, so you need to walk on eggshells whenever the topic of something she disproves of is mentioned?

Then again if you have secrets, so does she. In fact, she's probably blowing that cute guy she flirts with at work that she claims "has a girlfriend" or claims "is gay" as I type. Picture her gargling with his semen like it's Scope Mouthwash, swallowing it up like a thirsty puppy, and letting out a nice cum based belch.
I found you out bigcracker!!! Every post you answer to you talk about guys girlfriend or wife screwing around...I THINK YOUR GIRL FOOLED AROUND YOUR BACK!! The above reply sounds the same as the reply on another dread "my wife trashed my gear" So who did she fooled around with, a friend, co-worker, somebody you Know, a stranger ect.......tell all :worried:

littleguy said:
Sorry to dissapoint no children, no Ho's real guy that lives in the real world with a real relationship and a real job.
Based upon your statements it sounds as if you have never footed the bill for anything in your whole life of 14 years.
Can't you even afford a Plat membership? At least you would be paying for the right to waste peoples time.
There are many other members Plat or not that have REAL knowledge to share please have the courtesy to only speak when you have something intelligent to contribute.
PS please do not waste my time with anymore PM's you obviously have some very serious mental health issues and taking steroids and insulting the rest of humanity will not make them go away, best of luck to you on your therapy.
Man up and post some pics of you world class physique and I'll post some of mine and we'll see who everyone thinks has more to offer on this board. And quit trying to ruin my cred by saying I'm sending you nasty instant messages. I only replied to yours that read something to the effect that " my mother is licking your asshole." Only a true internet tough guy like yourself has the balls to insult someone behind the safety of teir PC by talking shit about their dead mother.

And for you guys that are pussies that hide your gear use and god knows what else from your relationship, please do as all a favor and use birth control because your relationship is based on lies and wiill inevitably crash and burn sooner or later. I've seen this happen a multitude of times over the years and I'll never be in the same situation myself. The only guys that don't like reading my comments on this subject are the guys with something to worry about.

"Smaller nuts make your dick look bigger anyway"
You know this because???

Anyway, a dick that looks big but is not big will surely dissapoint the young lady.

BigCracker said:
I guess I missed the episode of Sex And The City where those whores discussed how much they love a guy's big sweaty nutsack??? Smaller nuts make your dick look bigger anyway.

Top Bottom