Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how to get abs like britney spears//u think she is ripped or boney

Britney is what "us" bodybuilders like to call skinny ripped, eat like an anorexic supermodel and you can look just like her. Or, you can have a clean diet, train your ass off and look like a real woman.

Btw, i like J-lo too, damn she has an amazing ass :p

Re: Re: how to get abs like britney spears//u think she is ripped or boney

bikinimom said:
....do a bit of cardio and perhaps "weight training" with little pink dumbbells.

BHAHHAHAHAA!

My God, I ... I laughed so hard I sprayed my water all over myself.

.........little pink dumbbells...

:D

Her tummy is tight and toned, but no "abs" to speak of (a least in that pic), just the faint vertical oblique line on one side. Got to see some cobblestones to have abs. To me, she looks heathy and normal for her age. I don't think she needs abs either, she looks great, and her fan base might find it hard to identify w/ visible abs.

In this day and age, her healthy wholesome body is quite an achievment. Nowdays it seems kids that age are either overweight or anorexic. I can't stand seeing Christina Aguil..(sp?) either, that big head and those bony limbs - looks like a broken doll.

i am brit's no1 fan...dont talk bad about her..she is a queen!
Ide give anything to have those obliques..hhhmmm..they r sxc as! would she get them from doing 100 situps everyday...? I think ide do that if that was the result..ne1 know.?

anyway...was browsing on the web..and saw this gals bod...i think its hot! check it out
https://www.fitnessheaven.com/signup/reg01b.cfm

i'm more liking this one rez.. more muscle
fitness_model_gallery1.jpg

fitness_model_gallery2.jpg

fitness_model_gallery3.jpg
fitness_model_gallery4.jpg
fitness_model_gallery5.jpg
fitness_model_gallery6.jpg

Last edited:
smalls thats the naomi campell look:FRlol: bit too hardcor for me but its hot...dont get me wrong.

so people that have a brit body...do they just do cardio? whats the deal?

Top Bottom