Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How strong....

Look, whether B Fold is still natural, or on, is nobody's business but his. It is rude to discuss such things unless he is the one talking about it.

I am clean at the moment, but have been on, and sometimes on for LONG periods of time, in the past. There are some on the boards who deny, some who don't, and regardless, it is nobody's business but their own.

As for answering the question posed by Dood. You can get insanely strong without steriods. Herman Goerner deadlifted over 700 lbs, with ONE FREAKING HAND well before steroids were even invented.

Saxon could press over 250 lbs overhead, with one hand, folks. And this was long before anyone knew what dianabol was.

Louis Cyr did a 4000+ lb backlift at the turn of the century, and that was the turn of the last century, not the one that got us into the Y2K debacle.

There have been men throughout recorded history to have done incredible feats of strength long before juice was around for the taking. Take any lifter from before the 1940's and look at his feats of strength. You can be absolutely, without any doubt at all, positive that those people were "clean" cause they had no choice.

Steroids were not widely used till the 1960's and were not used at all before the mid 50's cause they did not yet exist. And believe it or not, you little "cleanfreak" pansies, guys back then were strong too.

Saxon and Goerner did feats that have never been reproduced since. Goerner could write his name on a chalkboard while hanging a 110 lb kettlebell in the crook of his thumb. He deadlifted in excess of 800 lbs with no straps, no belt, no marathon deadlift suit and no drugs.

People get irritated about roid questions cause clean freaks like to use it as a crutch and an excuse. "well, I would be strong like that too, if I just used juice"

yeah, sure you would. If you could, then just do it. Whiners.

My training partner and I are both clean right now, but have both used in the past. We do a lot of odd lifts right now. And we are getting to a point where there are few around that can keep up. And neither of us are near to where Goerner and Saxon were, and we are both bigger than those guys.

Ask IronLion how much fun a Goerner walk is in 105 degree heat. Or how easy it is to do Russian Twists afterward.

If you are clean, and want to be strong, then quit whining, and do what guys did to get strong before steroids were even around. Train like the old time strongmen.

Don't ya kind of think that guys who are deadlifting 800+ without a belt, and putting 250+ overhead with one hand would tend to do fairly well in a powerlifting, or strongman event?

You can be, and many are, insanely strong without juice, and you can be very strong with juice. You don't need it to get strong. People have been strong without it in the past. Juice helps, in some aspects, but detracts in others. Sure it helps recovery and muscle building ability, but the excess water and hypertension can inhibit aerobic capacity, and anyone who thinks that oxygen has nothing to do with the ability to lift a weight has never passed out on a bench with 500+ lbs in their hands, due to lack of air. I have done this, it ain't fun.

Hope this answers your question.

B.

Jeff, what your max is matters a lot. What you look like doesn't mean shit when it gets right down to it. You can look as pretty as they come, but when it gets down to nut cutting, if you ain't stout, and if you ain't got some wind, you won't stick around long.

Go piss off some collegiate wrestler who wants to tie you up into a pretzel, and then tell me how important it is to look good, vs. be strong and in good condition.

Your point about being injury free, I could not agree more, on that one.

B.

and I am not saying you can't be strong, and look good, cause, well, Hell, look at me. Adonnis asks for my autograph. LOL.

B.

i'm natural. i have always been and probably always will be. but i know no limits............. and i will train like they dont exist. there are only weak points that need to be brought up.......... that is all.

X

paul anderson, mid-1900's:

bench: 625
squat: 1200
deadlift: over 1000 w/ hooks, about 800 w/o

these lifts never passed in competition because he wasn't allowed to compete. i dont remember why but it was something scandalous.

IMO, the strongest person to ever live, and natural

jeremys said:
paul anderson, mid-1900's:

bench: 625
squat: 1200
deadlift: over 1000 w/ hooks, about 800 w/o

these lifts never passed in competition because he wasn't allowed to compete. i dont remember why but it was something scandalous.

IMO, the strongest person to ever live, and natural
I think most people say he took steroids.

Benchmonster you're on fire today, and I totally agree with everything you said in your posts, except that adonis was asking for your autograph just so you'd introduce him to me.....:)

Top Bottom