Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How often do you...

I agree with ceo

But.. Being in a relationship makes me a little more of a hound dog though with it being there at my disposal...needless to say I have to be with someone with an equal sex drive lol

And in my complete honest opinion.. Quality of the sex determines the success of the relationship

I agree with ceo

But.. Being in a relationship makes me a little more of a hound dog though with it being there at my disposal...needless to say I have to be with someone with an equal sex drive lol

And in my complete honest opinion.. Quality of the sex determines the success of the relationship

Sizzle hurry up and get in a relationship so we can have some EF sex

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

If I have a partner who I think is sexy as hell and drives me wild I would be trying to have sex three or four times a day.

I still sex myself three to four times a day anyways.

I agree with Psizzle,bad sex is relationship disaster.

I keep thinking I have this ridiculously high drive. I would like several times a day, everyday. A friend of mine said that my testosterone levels are probably high.

BlueShirt never turns me down, but sometime I wonder if I am wearing him out.

Maybe he doesn't give you that super O.
Its tough for somepeople to get big ones. But once they do they are good for a day or two.

Top Bottom